Hobbit-esque RP?

• I saw the Desolation of Smaug a few weeks ago and I really want to do an RP involving a huge beast and a massive treasure hoard. Maybe a Salamander and a lost gold mine. I would really appreciate some help planning this out, since I have a bad habit of starting RP's but not following through with them. Someone take this story idea away from me before I destroy it! 😧

• No no. No. You are on to something here.Β  Treasure? A quest? Evil monster an findings oneself along the way!!!
    . Sounds like an awesome rpg!!
    Give me a bit to come up with something, gives me an opportunity for a new charater. I guess I could spill you in on the next sort arc shadow and me have been working on… πŸ™‚

• I think I'm slated to take part in the next part of the story arc, which would leave me with only one active RP here…  I'm interested!Β  Quest RPs are the best...

• The beauty of the next story arc is designed so many ppl can join. Cuz we will need a ton of more characters. πŸ™‚
    It goes off the current one. That a few beasts need to go on a quest to send for help to get Redwall back from the husks clan. πŸ™‚

• I'm afraid I haven't been keeping up with the current story arc. Would it be possible to get a condensed synopsis of events?

• Here is where you can read up on it and who is all involved. πŸ™‚
    http://www.redwallslegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2266.0

• Read it! Wow, that sounds like a really cool story so far. Much more fantasy oriented than I thought it would be, with how down to earth most Redwall RPs I've seen tend to be. Kinda wish I'd joined now.

• Ah dont worry, the next story arc is a continuation of this one. πŸ™‚ so no worries

Recent Topics

Users

Topics