Survivor: Arena Instructions
Seth last edited by
You may only role-play here is you are a Survivor Contestant with an accepted profile.
Do not start your own fights. We will assign your opponents.
The Games are simple:
- There is a 50-foot ring in the sand (large arena)
- Knock your opponent out of the circle three times to win
- Otherwise you win if they go unconscious/yield/die
1. No deliberate kills, but no penalty (Contestants usually ignore this rule)
2. No maiming after the opponent is limp/unconscious/yields
3. No head/eye shots (lose 5% of winnings, per infraction)
4. 20% percent of the winning bets go to the winner (So the dark horse always wins more money). The money is used to buy new fighting equipment.
5. No crowd intervention
(((This Topic is locked. If you wish to ask a question or make a suggestion, please post it Here)))