Drawing Contest #1 [Closed]

• At special request, we have started a drawing contest. For this contest, the rules will be very loose.

You may use any kind of media, and you can have any topic you want. All the rules that apply to the art gallery and posting still apply. Any rules broken in an entry will be instantly disqualified with the enteree receiving a strict warning.

Other than tha, The due date for all entries will be the 20th. Have fun!

• Yay! 1st one done!
    I don't have my story done yet but I did manage to finish this.
    It's Elmjack's Talisman. He gave it to Sunflash the Mace. It probably shouldn't be that transparent but I didn't want to re-render it.

Tell me what you think!

• I'm out! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ -tosses pencil over shoulder-
    That's really good walkin!
    I'd change how dark it is at the edges though. Too dark!

I might still do something or other later on, but I won't be winning any prizes.

• That is animated with blender3D. I thought this is a drawing contest.

• Hey uh Vardon, that wasn't very nice. You need to be careful. The contest says it's "any media". I think that includes computers.
    I must say I thought the same thing too but then I realized what it said.
    The post you put up is called a "flame" or some such. Most forum don't allow them. just a thought. I suggest you change it.

• Snagtooth is right Vardon. Please keep your posts reasonable. [now edited] You do have a good point though, I said it was a drawing contest. I also said it was ANY media. To keep things fair, (they can't really be judged on the same level), I'll add a new contest for computer based, and leave this one for Traditional. Sorry Walkin.
    You can jump in now Snagtooth! ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Whew! Thank goodness. How am I supposed to compete against a computer heh? I'll put something up. starts looking around for lost pencil

• Drat! I thought I had it there. Would you mind moving my post for me Admin? Thanx! Starts looking for a pencil of his own

• Hey yo, how do you insert an image? I have three drwings to put up. They're small and I only spent about ten minutes on them, but I still want to enter them.

• Hey people what do you think? I've got four more. This one isn't as good as the others though.

• Here's another.

• And this is one of my favorites.

• What do you think guys? Think I got a decent chance of winning on tuesday?

• looks at Seth's beaver and grunts Beaver.

Take a look at my Salamandastron Hare.

• if i had more time i might consider sketching out a few drawings my self. ::) But i don't know if i have a chance aginst Walkins pencil ๐Ÿ˜ฎ good job Stummick

• What? Pulls himself up indignantly You think Walkin's is better then mine!? You great humpback!ย  ๐Ÿ˜ฎย  (j/k)ย  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• There's a submission for the contest. My character Kaden Winder. The drawing style I used, was different than usual, and yeha some proportions are off I realize that XD. I'll have one more drawing to submit in honor of my fan fiction for the writing contest. I'll probably have that up soon.

• Nice beaver Seth! I really like your Hare Walkin.
    I think that my token goes to Silas though because [he's?] the only one to have made an attempt at clothing. much harder to do than just giving your animal sketchy lines for fur.
    Sorry Walkin and Seth!

One day left! Gotta finish my pic!

• Walkin's actually looks like a hare. the others you'reย  not sure on what they are. still the clothing is good but i like the part were walkin drew the ear down. have to have talent for that. the best i can do is a tiger lily or something like that.ย  ๐Ÿ˜• I would have to post that in a different compotision though.

• I know that the contest ends today, but can we still upload as long as it's before midnight?
    looks down at half finished pic with worry

Recent Topics

Users

Topics