Positions of the Eselbrador kingdom

Royal family

King - Torix Gammelis (Penblade)
  Queen - Kiara (kiara)
  Prince - Narvis (narvis)

Court

Bard and entertainer - Pentus (penblade)
  Captain of soldiers/spies/ironclads - Dusk (dusk)
~~  Earl of Jondd KWR - Lord Bentley Corax (cheshire fox)~~
  Royal Blacksmith - Jared Sandeye (jared sandeye)
_  Royal advisor - Tessanelian Jezbel (t.j.)_

Other

King of thieves - Platime (dusk)
  Reverrek (reverrek)
Fenral (fenrath)_

No cool, Where is my spot. aka Royal Adviser?

You don't have a character yet, do you?

Its in the process. 😄 lol I just been so busy lately

haha. ok.
well when you get it done, i'll update it 😛

Is there anything I can do?

Well … What would you like to do?
You can pick anything you like.

I'd just like to mention that simply writing things as though a character never existed from here out isn't always the best option. The Prince could abdicate and/or flee abroad, or he could be slain in battle… There are always other ways than Retconjuration magick.

So you would pick option 1, until such a time the prince can leave. Something could happen on the quest so that he can never come back to Eselbrador or have died.

I know!!

He can get turned to stone at the Ruins.
unless someone else wants to take the position

Kiara, I have a solution. If Narvis can stay in the Whitedeath Crowns long enough, there will be an opportunity for him to leave. There is a special character that is important to Kariska's past. If you look at one of my recent posts, you'll see mention of a person named Zariskadia. He is a good mage and Kariska, for reasons known only to himself for the moment and all will be explained, needs to awaken him from an enchanted sleep. Zariskadia can take Narvis under his tutelage. That way, Narvis will have a way out. Also, this means that I will assume Narvis' character, obviously, but it's a good way to keep the character alive. Any objections?

Objection!

Wait... actually, I think that's a good idea. Nevermind, force of habit! 😉

pretends to shoot himself in head Jeez, evil people have awesome ideas too!

I guess it depends on if Narvis wants to do with the character.
The character does have his name after all, though perhaps after this Zariskadia is awoken Narvis can be 'reborn' in a sense with a new name.

But again it depends on what Narvis wants for his character.

• turning to stone (or something else) at the ruins
  • dieing is some nobel way
  • running away fror whatever reason
  • or this idea, that could also work.

or I just die and he brings me back and don't know anything
but still use the same name.
or I could just die or I could just be prince and be a cavalry captain with a different guy
I was just getting bored of being Prince
but since it would make everything a lot easier I'll just go back to being Prince and make a different guy for Captain

You don't have to Narvis, though it would be best for you to continue with being the Prince until something can be done wih him, which is what we are talking about.

Vladimir could stab him in the back. :3 With the king's son out of the way, Vlad would be next in line.

True, and interesting. He would have to come up with a good lie so that Vik and Kiara don't kill him for killing their son. LOL

I think I will just stay Prince and make sure not to get stabbed in the back by Vladimir. and anyway in real life you can't just walk away from being a prince or king

like stay stay?
or just stay to the end of the thread and something happens?

Views