Hear ye, hear ye, all ye subjects of… well, that's actually what this is about. As most of you know a fairly well structured feudal hierarchy has been evolving on Redwall's Legacy. We have a king and queen, a prince and princess, thieves and knights, even a court bard (The most important part of any kingdom :D). What we don't have however is a name for the kingdom we're creating. And so, by royal decree, there is to be a vote as to what the name shall be. That's right. You, yes you the lowly wretched masses, will get to help decide where the Hellgates we actually are. Be as creative with your ideas as you please, but be forewarned, as king and queen (Not to mention their Admin status) it is the divine right of both Vikenti and Kiara to overrule any decision. Voting shall continue until a concensus can be reached. If you don't know what the word "concensus" means, then check your dictionary you melon-head :P.

The Shire
Mordor
Asgard
Narnia
Brian Jacques' Imagination
Your Imagination
Your Mom's Imagination
Gallifrey
Skaro
Ponyville
Phillydelphia
Great Britain
England
Pip Pip Tally Ho Wot
Mars
Asteroids
The Mushroom Kingdom
Green Hill Zone
Marble Hill Zone
Chemical Plant Zone
Hill Valley
Some random town in Maine
The U.S.S. Enterprise
The U.S.S. Voyager
Deep Space Nine
Vikentiara
[troll]The Kingdom of Mossflower[/troll]
Hollywood
Vegas

Okay I'm done now.

I shall propose a name I often find cropping in fortresses I attempt to direct dwarves to build:

Angadil Kulet

It roughly translates to "Redwalls the Abbey".

Well, my suggestions would be…

Shae'Elen: It roughly means "The Ocean Star" in Tolkien Elvish.

Ondolad: Also Elvish and means "Stone Plain."

Eselbrador: Doesn't mean squat, it's just a kingdom name that I thought up when I was a little kid.

1. Agrathar
2. The Final Empire
3. Duskland

I might think of more later.

1. Altiir
2. Holmeshire
3. Va'nore
4. Taliscore

Brain spark!

I suggest Sovengarde.

So we're Nords? Alduin's a spotted eagle! Cool!

And Vik could call himself the God-King or something.

I have a perfect name!
We live in the land of…
as-of-yet-unamed-kingdom!

Can I do subliminal messaging?

The OutlandsThe OutlandsThe OutlandsThe OutlandsThe OutlandsThe OutlandsThe OutlandsThe OutlandsThe OutlandsThe OutlandsThe OutlandsThe OutlandsThe OutlandsThe Outlands

I heard of the poll on here, so I just wanted to say that I have voted! But I won't tell what I picked! 😶

You're very welcome, Penblade the (Awesome and Musically-Extraordinary) Bard!

The die has been cast, and as per your decision, the current choices for the second round of voting are…

Angadil Kulet, Eselbrador, Shae'Elen, Agrathar, and Vikentiara. And yes, I know someone voted for As-of-Yet-Unnamed-Kingdom, but really, who wants to have to say that all the time? The next poll will be up until Thursday morning.

The final round of voting has begun and will end Sunday night.

3… 2... 1... And that's it folks! Voting is now closed, and it seems Eselbrador has come in at almost 65%. But before it's official, what does the royalty think? Kiara? Vik? What is the verdict?

I like it 🙂

Vik, what do you say, my love?

I know I'm a little late asking, but what am I in the kingdom?

Views