Hey guys, Temp here.

Dunno how many of you actually remember me.  I've been away for quite a while.

I'm gonna keep this short, mostly because I don't really have the sanity to type out this long-winded reason as to why I haven't been around.  Well, not long-winded per say, but….yeah.

Anyways, I'm going to attempt to try and get back into being active here.  All I ask is that you bear with me, and please try not to rush me.  I'm....not doing so good, and I probably won't be for awhile.  If you must know, then feel free to note me.  Though right now....I'd really rather not.

I just....I'm going to need something to keep my brain very, very occupied, outside of school.

That's it for now, I suppose.

Well I am glad to see you back, and I do hope things get better for you. For now, just come around when you can, have some fun, and just let your mind wander and feel free while you're around!

Thanks, I appreciate it.  I wish I could say things will be getting better, but…...they're just going to be getting worse.  Eventually..... but yeah.

Glad to see you back!  I guess we all got to go through bad times at some point.  Hopefully RL will be a chill place for you to kick back and relax in the awesome world of fantasy.  🙂  Here's hoping that things look up some day.

I certainly hope so.  Thank you, I really appreciate it.

Welcome back Temp !!
Hope things get better for you. We're always here for ya.

Thanks.  I hope they do get better too, but I highly doubt they will.  Not for a while at least.

Hey Temp! It's good to see you back!

I can sympathize. Just last year, my brother died and my mom got cancer. Life usually gets alot worse before it gets alot better. It will get better, just push on through and punch back!

Hey, and thanks.

Oh gosh 😣  I am so sorry to hear that, I can only imagine what that's like.  My great grandma was diagnosed with end stage pancreatic cancer, and she….doesn't have very long left.  Maybe a week.  I'm trying, I really am, it's just....hard.

Yeah..it really sucks, but at the end of the day, it's happened and you will live with it. The memories aren't so painful after a while and eventually, you'll be able to laugh again.

Yeah.  I sure hope so anyway.

Hey Temp! Glad to see you; I'll try and hover more regularly, too, and maybe we can get something started, eh? Hope all is well! Never forget you have friends here!

Hey, Temp again.

Sorry for the disappearance once more.  I've been uh….recovering, I guess you could say.  The day after I posted my last reply, my great grandmother passed away.  It hasn't been easy, and I've had my good and bad days.  Being there with her helped in the long run, but only just.

It's been almost a month now, but it feels like it was just yesterday.  I can still.....yeah.

I'm going to try and get back into the swing of things, but I don't know how well that's going to go.

Guess we'll just see how it goes from here.

-Temp.

hugs Welcome back Freed, hope your doing alright.

hugs back  Thanks Shade, I appreciate it.  I'm as alright as can be, I think.

Hey Rogg.

Views