Kiara and Vikenti Wedding Discussion

All right everyone, looks like I'm the one coordinating this shindig. First things first, who all wants to be part of this whole wedding "thing?"

meee. LOL. Can't have the wedding without the bride.

…or the groom for that matter.
Vikenti, what do ya say? Should we make it official?

Sounds like a plan! ^^

I think I might join. I'll be the priest that weds the couple. (or whatevers open)

Okay, that's five people so far (including me), but a few more would be appreciated as guests and such. Come come people, step up and join in. We've got wedding cake!

I'll do the speech about the groom and bride, embarrassing them both!

just not too much, Dank πŸ˜›

😞
hehe

I can bring the drinks!!!!! Whatever you want, and then some! That way Danker can give an extra embarrassing speech while his is ahem intoxicated!

Now that would be interesting! πŸ˜„

VIKENTI … DO NOT LOOK
for others, this is my wedding dress πŸ˜› with a few alterations

http://img.alibaba.com/wsphoto/v0/483930658/ME-11-Special-occasion-blue-and-white-tulle-embroidered-with-sweetheart-neckline-Ball-Quinceanera-dress.jpg

now, the top part will be all white with the same blue see-through material like the bottle half.

Oh milady, it looks simply divine. You'll look every inch the beautiful queen from one of my ballads. Excellent choice.

Make sure not to spill any of the alcoholic beverages that I provide on that "simply divine" dress, or it shall be a "simple ruined" wonderful dress. Anyway! Best of luck with that!

It dosent concern me how you dress (although the gown is wonderful) Just as long as I get paid.

…Who said anything about you getting paid?Β  πŸ˜›

Nice dress Kiara! I'll join, not sure what I'm going to do yet, but that will come later!

For some reason, all I can think of is:

Mawwadge! Mawwadge is wot bwings us togedder today! Mawwadge, dat bwessed awwangement, dat dweam wivvin a dweam…

Hey, that's what I thought! I might not have known how to spell it, but it's the thought that counts, lol.

Er.. I'm maid of honor.. I call. πŸ˜„ And I"ll do it for free.

Views