As the title states, I'm getting rid of some characters due to a. lack of activity in the thread and b. lack of motivation to post for the character.  I only lost my motivation to post as these characters because it's been a long time since I've posted for them and I have since forgotten my plans for them.

I apologize if this inconveniences anyone but I cannot force myself to post where I feel no inspiration. That is not fair to my fellow rpers.

Characters that are making their way to Dark Forest:

Boyd and Eurig - I love these two and I just might remake them into otters or shrews or something. I've been playing too many "good" vermin. Granted, I am one who never did like the stereotypes that Mr. Jacques put in his stories but good vermin are popular here and I think we need more variety.

Theodoric- This character was made for a specific player who is no longer with us.  Kaden/Kyle is busy writing Macar and I'd rather see Macar get published than a new rp post. 😜

Nightfang/Kajika- I deleted this character a while back and I'm not going to play him anymore. Wolves do not really exist in Mossflower and though they are my favorite animal, I must remind myself that this is a Redwall RP and I should stick to something more traditional.

Anyone that happens to be in threads with these characters and really wants me to post, please PM me and we can perhaps discuss something that may help me to become motivated for these characters again.

Otherwise….just skip me/pretend I was never there or my character just left/faded into the background.

Thanks. 😜

I am keeping:

Zarya - She's a big character and though she has not done much I put more work into her than others and getting rid of her might mess up some story arcs as well as profiles. She's also my first female character and I like her. Love wildcats anyways. 😄

Zhyhin- I like Z names, don't I? Zhyhin is my comic character. He's the most fun to play and there's no way I'll ditch him. ^^

Mokkal the Malicious- Stereotype sea rat villain and Cluny wannabe. Yay!  xD

Nautica- Falcon warrioress. Because avian rp is awesome. xD My second female character.

Ashroan- I will make a profile for him soon. Promise!