Three P’s in a Pod

.:Persnikitty:.

Nickname(s): Pers, Snikitt, Kit

Full Name: Persnikitty Makeeda

Species: Pine Marten

Height: 6'2"

Profession: Prince of Sampetra, Head of the Royal Guard

Possession(s): He wears a simple broadsword strapped to his back.  He also wears a double-thonged piece of thick, leather cord that doubles as a sling and a belt; he keeps a small pouch of pebbles tied to one of his belt loops.  Around his neck he wears his beautiful coronet with the family insignia engraved into the design.

Description
Physical Appearance: Kit is a pine marten that is tall, lean, and muscular.  His body is corded with sinew and muscular, making him a very imposing creature at first glance.  Like his younger siblings, or like every other Makeeda that has reigned on Sampetra, he is colored very strangely.  His coat is a dark gray color, with flecks of lighter gray scattered through.  The fur on the top of his head and stretching down his muzzle to the tip of his nose is accompanied with a reddish brown hue.  There are light red/brown patches around his eyes, and the rest of the fur is white; it looks like he has a mask of sorts.  The fur stretching from his collar down is white, his arms and legs the same hue.  Essentially, he is colored like a gray wolf and possesses the same markings.  His eyes however, are a beautiful periwinkle, the color progressively getting darker as it strays from the pupil until it’s a remarkable chocolate color.  The only other distinguishing feature to him is the small tattoo under his left eye; it is of the Makeeda family insignia.
Material Appearance: Since he is of royalty, and comes from an exotic island, most everything he wears is made of fine, light silks.  Though, he did forgo the “Royal Prince” garb, much to his parents dismay.  He wore a simple teal silk overshirt, the buttons too flimsy to stay put; inevitably he just stopped trying to button them up, the garment driving him crazy.  He also sported a pair of black silk pants and black boots.  He may have been Head of the Royal Guard, but he wore what he wanted to.

Personality: WIP

Strengths:
-WIP

Weaknesses:

• Older brother complex
  • WIP

–----------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:Persephone:.

Nickname(s): Seph

Full Name: Persephone Makeeda

Height: 5'6"

Profession: Princess of Sampetra, Scribe’s Assistant

Possession(s): She has a bow made out of the best bamboo from the island; when unstrung it doubles as a staff. The arrows in the quiver she keeps slung across her shoulders are fletched with the feathers or a beautiful tropical bird, the colors varying in shades and hues; the wood is the same as that of the bow. Like her older brother, she too wears her coronet around her neck, the family insignia engraved in it.

Description
Physical Appearance: To say the least, Seph looked to be your average Royal Princess.  She was tall, beautiful, and slender. And she’s colored like a Bengal cat! Yeah, this is still a WIP.
Material Appearance: WIP

Personality: Grace. Beauty. Timid. Class.  Many of those things were expected of a Princess.  However…most of those things, not just the ones listed, Seph was NOT.  She had beauty, and she was timid, but to say she had grace and class was like compairing a raging bull to a beautiful swan. That’s all I got so far, so this is still a WIP

Strengths:
-WIP

Weaknesses:

• WIP

–----------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:Piccadilly:.

Nickname(s): Pic, Dill, Dilly

Full Name: Piccadilly Makeeda

Height: 4'0"

Profession: Prince of Sampetra

Possession(s): WIP

Description
Physical Appearance: Colored like a Cacomistle!!  WIP
Material Appearance: WIP

Personality: WIP

Strengths:
-WIP

Weaknesses:

• WIP

Background: Soon to come; this is going to be for all three of them.

YEAH ok so obviously these three are still a MAJOR WIP.  You know the sad thing?  I've already got a rp formulating in my brain for them, but I am still yet to finsih their bio's.  Oh well, I guess that's pretty standard.  Anyways, I'm still working on it and I will update them as I go.