Name: Nautica

Species: Peregrine Falcon

Description:

I'll write an actual description when I have  more time.

Personality: A noble bird of prey, Nautica is a wise and faithful friend to allies and swift death to those she marks an enemy. She is every ounce a warrior’s spirit and her hatred of crows is legendary.  She’s a fairly serious creature but humor does not entirely escape her and she’s given to a witty remark every now and then.

Strengths:
-Strong vision. She can spy things other cannot over long distances.

-Flight. Well , she is a bird of prey so its expected.

-Quick attacks. This , of course is only in flight.

-Courage, wisdom, and  kindness.

Weaknesses:
-Inability to fly = high vulnerability.

-She’s a bird and as such she lacks the physical makeup that is required to lift heavy objects or utilize tools that other creatures could.

-She has a strong aversion to most vermin (especially rats), but an even stronger aversion to crows, ravens and other evil types of avian. She hates crows above all and she kills them on sight. No questions asked, no remorse felt.

Background:

Nautica hails from the northern mountains. Since the day she was born, her clan has been at war with crows. Unfortunately, the enemy’s numbers vastly outweighed that of the her clan’s and slowly , Nautica watched her family get picked off one by one.

Recently, Nautica and her fellow clansbird ,Tark, have been forced to leave home or risk being slain. Nautica insisted that they remain together and find another place to start anew but Tark flew off, gripped with madness and a thirst for vengeance. Reluctantly, Nautica set off after her crazy friend, determined to stop him from his suicidal mission.

Author's Note: This is not a final draft but since I am playing her in a thread (Blue Clan rp…) , I'm throwing this up here for reference.

Now here is Morfran, the main antagonist to Nautica's tale.

Name: Morfran

Species: Crow

Description:

I'll write an actual description when I have  more time.

Personality: Arrogant, devious and greedy, Morfran believes that he and his crow brethren are superior to all beasts and that anyone who is not a crow falls under two categories.  Enemy or serving beasts. Serving beasts often end up as food.

Morfran is a bully and a coward. He doesn't fight his battles without several crows to back him up and if alone faced off against an opponent who can actually fight back , he will turn tail and flee.

He is selfish and cares little for anyone but himself and his desires despite his claims that all crows are equal.

Strengths:

-Good at escape.

-Flight. He's not as fast as Nautica but he still has this advantage over land beasts.

-Quick attacks. This , of course is only in flight.

-Numbers. He has a LOT of 'friends' and he rarely goes anywhere without them.

Weaknesses:

-Inability to fly = high vulnerability.

-He’s a bird and as such he lacks the physical makeup that is required to lift heavy objects or utilize tools that other creatures could.

-Cowardly bully. Morfran's bravery is only found when he has numbers to back him.  He has never faced a creature alone that was his equal or stronger.

Background:

Morfran is a long time enemy of Nautica's clan. He is the leader of The Death Wings, a group of crows that number nearly eight score.  For years the falcons and crows of the northern mountains have fought and always the falcons have managed to push the crows back with the aid of their friends, the mountain hares. In those days, Morfran's mother Kastha was in command.

Kastha's dream was to create an empire of crows within the mountains and it was through her patience, persistence and cunning that she nearly succeeded.  Unfortunately (but fortunately for her enemies) her final battle with the Nautica's clan made her the victorious dead.

Morfran eagerly rose to fill his mother's place as leader. He claimed that building an empire should extend beyond the mountains and that all birds of prey (especially falcons!) should pay for killing Kastha.

Days after his mother's death, Morfran lead a score of crows to find the remaining members of Nautica's clan and kill them…

Author's Note: This profile is under heavy construction but it's a start.

Oh wow!!!

Night, that is totally amazing!!  I love peregrine falcons ^^

Favorite bird! xD This rocks, Night.

High fives Seth  No way me too!!

If I could do bird lingo, I so would have made one by now 😄

Thank you both. Peregrines are my favorite. They're beautiful and fierce.

That they are 😄  Eagles, hawks, and owls are also amazing as well!

And penguins man, PENGUINS!

You should make a bird too! And then there can be likes bird wars!

cackles like a crazy

OMG YES PENGUINS!!!! 8D

And cardinals, scissor-tails, swallows, and blue birds ^^

I should!

Umm, hate to disagree Tempe, but don't you already have enough on your hands? 🙂 Nicely done Night!

shrugs And?  Believe me, I'm going to need something to keep my mind occupied so that I don't become extremely depressed, again.

Worry about you, and I'll worry about me.

Penguins XD oh dear. Liking the character so far, Night!

@Temperance:

shrugs And?  Believe me, I'm going to need something to keep my mind occupied so that I don't become extremely depressed, again.

Worry about you, and I'll worry about me.

Come on Tempe, I'm here to worry about you! In that case, make as many as you want!

@Kyrodo:

Penguins XD oh dear. Liking the character so far, Night!

I should make a penguin XD

@Sparhawk:

Come on Tempe, I'm here to worry about you! In that case, make as many as you want!

I'll be…..ok.  Haha actually I need to finish the ones that I've already made up first, I still haven't ptten profs written for them.

Views