Here is link to a Redwall quiz I found. It didn't seem that bad so I thought I would share it. It's supposed to tell you what type of animal/character you would be in the redwall books. Answer the questions correctly for a more truthful result! xD

http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_would_you_be_in_the_redwall_universe_1

I got Guosim Shrew, by the way… :3

The Warrior… what fox isn't a choice!!!

Lol, thanks, it's interesting... and it is right in my mind... just doesn't list what type of animal.

Skipper of the Otters. o.O

I got the Abbot (or Abbess) of Redwall Abbey!

You would be the Abbot (or Abbess) of Redwall Abbey. Your job is the guide the Abbeybeasts in making decisions, and to keep the peace.

Nice.  I think I took that quiz a bit ago…  Can't remember what I got...

Skipper!! I love otters!!!1

I was really confused by it; I wasn't sure if it was asking for attributes about myself or a random character. And too many of the answers automatically decided what you are going to be. If you say you like writing, you're the recorder. If you carry Martin's sword, you're the warrior. If your battle cry is logalogalogalog, you're a shrew.
    Not a bad idea, though. Still, I think that overall the questions should be about personality.

Yeah, I think over all people got Skipper, I know I did!

I was Abbot of Redwall 😄

It looks like Belisarius, Mouse, and I were the only ones that DIDN'T get "Skipper of Otters".

Belisarius- Warrior
Mouse- Abbot of Redwall
Jared Sandeye- Abbot of Redwall

Why does everyone else end up with "Skipper of Otters"? The quiz isn't rigged in any way if it gives other results.

I got "Recorder" actually…
It's because I said I liked to write. 😛

I took it again, but I was really careful to answer things as though it were me, not one of my charas. I got Champion, even though I like to write. 😛

@Sethorion:

I took it again, but I was really careful to answer things as though it were me, not one of my charas. I got Champion, even though I like to write. 😛

what would be the diffrence beetween champion and Warrior?

Oh, haha, good point. In the books, it says "Champion." In the test it says "Warrior."
shrug
No difference. The sorta mislabeled it or I mis-typed, depending on how you choose to look at it.

Views