What do you think would make be some good match ups for red walls bad guys I'd like to pit Swany Rath With Cluny. Their both pretty tough, but cluny would win if this were a battle of armies just cause he is a better leader.

Badrang and Ferahgo!  They're sooo much alike.

I dunno badrang didn't realy seem like to much of a fighter. I think Ferahgo would skin his hide with thoas knives of his.

This is true, but they're both very cunning, that's why I picked them.

Can we do army vs. army? If so, I wanna see what would happen if the Corpsemakers got hold of the Blue Horde. My personal bet is on the corpses.

Also, Cluny vs Badrang

Me and my thumb, two deadliest things ever, EVER.

But no seriously, Cluny for starters. He accomplished a lot more than most villains in the sense he technically captured the Abbey at the end before Matthias comes back.

Aaaaand I'd have to say vs. any of the Marlfoxes just because they're BA and stealthy.

I'd say Ferahgo and Rasconza. 🙂

Of course, if you took any books you wanted and pitted charas, I would say that Garret Jax vs. Darth Maul would be absolutely flippin' crazy. 😛
Jeex… That would almost be worth RPing.

I also wanna see Ungatt Trunn fight Riggu Felis

Raga Bol was nasty…  I'd almost say that he rivaled Cluny...

Brian Jaques likes R's…

Hm, we also could put Fergo with Swany rath. Both realy skilled wit knives.

@Marshall:

From what I read on redwall wikia, I think Raga'd have a pretty good chance against Cluny. But just for the sake of the LAWLS: Gruven Zann vs Gulo 😄

@Marshall:

Bol was indeed nasty, but he wasn't nearly as cunning as Cluny, and in my mind at least doesn't have nearly as much impact or presence.

Hmmm… I'd love to see not a one on one fight but a battle/war/campaign between Cluny the Scourge and Verdaugha Greeneyes. That would be one amazing ruckus, I tell you what. Poor old Lord Greeneyes doesn't get the credit he deserves...

@Rainman:

Hmmm… I'd love to see not a one on one fight but a battle/war/campaign between Cluny the Scourge and Verdaugha Greeneyes. That would be one amazing ruckus, I tell you what. Poor old Lord Greeneyes doesn't get the credit he deserves...

Ah, the classic Cat vs Mouse err Rat. SPEAKING OF RATS
Damug Warfang vs Cluny the Scourge
If it were a battle of armies, the Rapscallions would've killed Scourgey's horde but in one to one, Warfang probably wouldn't stand a chance. Or, as this picture shows,  http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=redwall&order=5&offset=336#/d2z15s0  BFF TIME!

@Rainman:

@Marshall:

Green eyes (from what we know) Was A Dang good leader! But cluney might tan his hide in a fight. I am Placing Ublaz with Any one of the Marfoxes

Bol was indeed nasty, but he wasn't nearly as cunning as Cluny, and in my mind at least doesn't have nearly as much impact or presence.

I've kinda been wondering about this one for a while.

Gabool the Wild and his sea rats vs Vilu Daskar and the crew of Goreleech
I'm breaking this one down for the sake of whatever.

Gabool had many ships, six I believe and each had a crew. Vilu only had Goreleech and his crew but wasn't Goreleech a notorious for it's evils and stuff? (I don't know how a boat could be evil but…) Vilu could pick of each boat one by one with some stealth aspect like it did with the Sayna (I don't see how this is possible as the ocean is blue and Goreleech is a big red boat, but then again I think I'm missing something)  But let's say that every one of grandpa's (Gabool's nickname, hilarious ain't it?) is sunk and they find Terramort. Were there guards or an army of some sort at Fort Bladegirt?

Cluny and Slagar, only because I remember them best XD can't count out Badrang though

Oh wow, I'm taking this way to seriously and reviewing them to see who'd actually win!

Views