So I was thinking, we have no story arcs in progress atm, meaning I haven't seen anyone posting in an arc that I know of. WHAT are we going to do about it? Should we revive one of the old ones or start a new one? I think we should start a new one. If we do, who will make it up?

Unless Namaste is active her story arc is going to FAIL.

I had an idea for one a while back. Wolves in Mossflower!

I'd love to take part/help run a new story arc. I currently don't have enough to do here or anywhere else. lol ^^

Granted, I'm a normal human being and have normal human things to tend to like an online course, a job and whatnot. But I'm  a person who will post no less than at least once a day. Though I prefer to do more than that on average. ;3, Just depends what my work schedule is like. ^^

If you guys throw something together and have room for some vermin, I'd love to join. ;3

I'm not a huge fan of wolves in a Redwall setting normally just because of the quite apparent size difference. And people tend to go crazy at the thought of a wolf pack. ;3

If it were to be wolves, it would be my vote that we keep the number low if not down to one wolf character, three at the most.

But really? A giant creature like a wolf? Even a badger would be sorely outmatched. :/, And that sort of takes away from the grandeur of badgers in the first place. ^^

I did not know that wolves were a giant creature.I havn't read the book that had wolves.

To my knowledge (and I haven't read all the books mind you, but) wolves have never been present actively in a Redwall book. They were mentioned in The Bellmaker I believe. Urgan Nagru reportedly had "slain a wolf" and taken his skin.

But I can't recall ever having read about a live wolf anywhere in any of the Redwall books. ;3

It just seems to me, as badgers, wolverines  and wildcats are as large as they are, that naturally a wolf would be a massive and frightening creature. ^^

But since I've never read about one, can't really know for sure. ;3

I would suggest using foxes, those who claim to be of wolf heritage. They might be slightly larger than most foxes, fearsome with an eerie nature and origin.

Would have all the traits of being "wolfish" and it might follow the Redwall setting a bit better. ;3

Fox/wolf crosses do happen.

I've seen a foxwolf mentioned in Redwall somewhere. However, IRL, I'm not so sure. lol xD

I think Taggerung.The fox that takes over the Juska clan Deyna lived in was.

I searched the Redwall Wiki, only thing that comes up is Urgan Nagru. ;3

As far as I can tell he's the only one mentioned as being a foxwolf.

Awesome people! We have a start already. I think Keira is right, we don't really want a wolf or three in Mossflower. However, we need someone/thing that could through skill or luck defeat a badger. Granted we have about four badgers running about the forum right now, but we wouldn't want them all in one RP :). SO, Our bad guy/s… So far we have, wolf, big fox, foxwolf, wolverine(?), wildcat, REALLY smart weasel, rat, stoat... Something like that. But seriously guys, we will have all our "hero's" in this RP so we need to make the bad guy/s at least equal to them. So I think that about sums it up. Once we get this stuff figured out who will start it? I think Kaello should. On his forum he started two or three awesome Plots, they were really inventive. And then we need a name.

I could use Dester.Show what he dose NOT under somebodies controll.

How about we have a one of each.A really bad weasel, really bad rat,really bad stoat, really bad fox. All in one gang. And have a really really really really bad leader

We could, the only problem being we would need one guy to man each chary. See, if you've got an exceptional bad guy, you need one member to be him. You could do that and man your "hero" character as well I guess, it would make it so you'd post longer posts, that's a good thing though :P. "You", meaning all participants. So, yes, that is an idea Mouse, thanks.

I would be more than happy to play at least one of the baddies. But if we don't have any other players I could play a pair of brothers. ;3

I'd be more than happy to NPC anything we're short on as well. ^^, Though I do prefer to play on the vermin side of things. ;3

Well that's good! Like I said before, we are over populated will good guys around here! 😄 So if you wanna play more than one baddy that is totally up to you, the more the eviler. So, I am going to add a pole, it will be a yes or no as to whether you (as in everybody) are going to be in the plot.

Views