The June Member of the Month voting s now under way! PM me who you choose. Each member only has two votes, so use them wisely! 😉

Next month we will do things a little different. I will pick the awesomest member for that month! So you better be on your best behavior kids!

The only other thing I have to say is:

Let the voting begin!

Do you mean the most polite, or like, the most posts, or the best posts?

All of the above! 🙂 In other words, keep up the good work! Not lots and lots of short posts but… well, the best posts. It'll be hard to decide.

Rules

* You are allowed three nominations and one honorable mention. Be sure to provide a valid, reasonable statement/explanation for this nomination.
    * You may not nominate for yourself.
    * You may not nominate a member who is a current Member of the Month.
    * If you wish to nominate someone, they must be an existing member; no nonsense allowed.
    * Tributes are allowed, but this privilege is not to be overused.

Code:
    HM

Spar you should use this one.

We are using the one I have up. There is no need to make things more complicated.

^I spy imminent sibling conflict.

Well not if I can help it! We're just going to keep doing it like we have been.

Yes but I like to vote for more than one people. You don't even have to use the rules. Just the code.

You can can vote for two people. If you vote for the same person twice it will equal one vote but you will have used both your votes.

Remember to PM me your votes.

@Sparhawk:

What's wrong with you people!? I have only had two people vote and it's the 10th already!

That statement alone can deter me from voting at all.

sigh yes I know he is rather impatient glares at Spar thus he is my brother. 😞 You should just ignore that and vote anyway.

@Rorgus:

sigh yes I know he is rather impatient glares at Spar thus he is my brother. 😞 You should just ignore that and vote anyway.

I'm notoriously impatient, yet do you see me posting like that?

I edited my posts, now will Rorgus please remove his last two posts. I'm sorry if what I said did anything to make you not want to vote Avel'. It was not intentional. Again, I'm sorry.

Views