Which Redwall Books do you own?

Well, I own two- funny, I know; I use the library more than I actually buy the books permanently. Redwall and Loamhedge, that's it.

I think it'd be more productive to list the ones I don't, really, but it's a lot easier to just go look at the ones I've got. On the bookshelf behind my bed I've got Redwall, Mattimeo, Mossflower, Martin the Warrior, The Bellmaker, Marlfox, Pearls of Lutra, Mariel of Redwall, Salamandastron, Marlfox, The Long Patrol, The Taggerung, Lord Brocktree, and I'm reading Eulalia! right now. I've just ordered The Outcast of Redwall, High Rhulain, and Rakkety Tam off Amazon.com along with a new reading light that I can plug in while I'm in bed. The batteries on the one I have now went out way too fast and I can't be bothered to continuously buy them.

I'd check books out instead of own them, because truth be told I have less money than it seems, but I like to re-read books from time to time so it's best I have a copy. I'm slowly working towards owning all the Redwall books and hardcover versions of ones I really like.

Yeah, I know some one who owns every book. Me, I'm a born and bred library-checker-outer 😛 so it's just normal for me.
Do you buy them new?

Oh yes, it's my money now. It used to not be when I was first collecting the books, seeing as I didn't have a job or anything then. All I've got left is The Legend of Luke, Triss, Loamhedge, Doomwyte, and The Sable Quean and I'll have all of them, but I think I'll wait until my next paycheck for those.

I'm a little too old to ask somebody to buy a book for me, at this point. At least it's a good amount of entertainment for the price.

I own the entire collection, as of this January, barring "The Sable Quean", WHICH I STILL HAVE TO READ…

I owned about thirteen of the books until last summer, when I grew tired of wasting gas ferrying back and forth from the Public L. whenever I wanted to read a Redwall book, and decided to go for broke and buy the rest of the series.

Argh, I only have Martin the Warrior, which I've read about twice, maybe. I also have The Sable Quean checked out from the library, but it's due in a few days or so. I'd better finish it. Other than that, I don't own any other Redwall books.

I know where you are coming from Marshall. My parents got me "The Dragon Heir" for Christmas of 2008, but I didn't get to read it until a month ago because my mom returned it while I was half way through. Let's just say it isn't the easiest book to get from the library. Very good book though. I highly recommend that series.

I have all except Eulalia!, Doomwhyte, and Sable Queen. Not really interested in buying anymore. They lost their panache a while ago.

I think I'll name the ones I dont have rather than the ones I do have :P. Let me see…. Sable Quean..... And thats it lol I havn't gotten Sable Quean yet or read it. I want to though.

I might forget a few,because my memory is rubbish.

I have:
Redwall (Re-reading)
The Legend of Luke
Martin the Warrior (My favourite)
The Bellmaker
Raketty Tam

I read ALL of them, except that Sable Queen, the newest one…

I've read every one, and own all BUT The Sable Quean. Which I hope to buy this summer.

Same here, except I only own "Eulalia!".

I don't have a lot of money so I get all the books from my library.

I have all of them, and I'm getting The Sable Quean this week :3

I've read them all so much my paperbacks are falling apart XD

Redwall, Mossflower and Martin the Warrior are the only Redwall books that I own. I have read a bit more than that but I've never had a lot of extra cash . I go to my local library.

Lord Brocktree
Martin the Warrior ( I'm rerereading this one after I'm done with High Rhulain)
Mossflower
The Legend of Luke
Outcast of Redwall
Mariel of Redwall
The Bellmaker
Redwall
Mattimeo
Marlfox
Taggerung
Triss
Rakkety Tam
High Rhulain

I really want Salamandastron and Sable Quean. I'll be able to afford them all someday, I really need a bookshelf though.

I have Sable Quean, I just haven't read it yet xP  Bad Temp!

@Kai:

Lord Brocktree
Martin the Warrior ( I'm rerereading this one after I'm done with High Rhulain)
Mossflower
The Legend of Luke
Outcast of Redwall
Mariel of Redwall
The Bellmaker
Redwall
Mattimeo
Marlfox
Taggerung
Triss
Rakkety Tam
High Rhulain

I really want Salamandastron and Sable Quean. I'll be able to afford them all someday, I really need a bookshelf though.

Adding Salamandastron, Long Patrol, Loamhedge, and Eulalia!

I am a happy camper 😄

I enjoy Brian Jacques, of course, but I have to admit that i am also a fan of Rick Riordan and Terry Brooks. Anybody here familiar with Shanarra?

I have.  The series is on my "To Read Some Day" list.  😉

I find the idea of a new primitive medieval type civilization (replete with trolls, gnomes, and elves) rising from the ruins left by an ancient cataclysmic war quite interesting…  Kind of puts the whole medieval fantasy thing in a whole new light.

Views