Hey guys! I have come up with a wondful suggestion. We should have a thread, or a widget if you would, or something on the front page that let us know when each of the seasons great feasts come about. The great feasts of each season are some of my favorite parts of Redwall. The spread on the table.. -kissing sound with fingers and lips- fantastic!

Even a pm from one of you higher ups on to when each great feast will start is good enough for me!ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Sure, I think an autonomous approach is best, in case it slips our minds, but sure. Do you want to go ahead and start the Spring Feast?

Do you think I can start it after I get into a little of my new thread first? Like after a couple of days. Cause me and Lagg are going to join that adventures with sparrhawk thread after we "train" and have the big feast.

If thats not a problem!

Everyone on the site, please read this if you are in Redwall!

Alright thanks buddy! ๐Ÿ™‚

And also, I'm going to need some help with this feast thread. Unless people have an abbot character and a friar character and all those guys, I want people to play those characters.

I haven't read the books in a long while.. I would sound terrible playing those special characters. Also I want some of you guys to be in the kitchens cooking for this feast! and Preparing it too! Oliver would be helping set the plates and the heavy stuff, he could always use a hand. ๐Ÿ˜‰

If anyone wants to add suggestions, tips, or any advice, please post here!

I want this to be the greatest spring feast Redwall has ever seen!

Jared is horrible at cooking, so don't ask him to do that, please. laughs. Let me thinkโ€ฆ.who's gonna watch the Dibbuns; make sure they eat the right food and don't wander off?

Hahah, I'll keep that in mind then! Jared and Lagg could do that if they want to, Lagg's character has a good relationship with the little ones, if you want jared to help, by all means, that would be great.

We'll need some otters to help. Can't have a feast without the famous hotroot and shrimp stew, now can we! And a mole or two as well, for the Deeper' n' ever n' turnip n' tater n' beetroot pie.
๐Ÿ˜› Mmmmmmmโ€ฆ

@Penblade:

We'll need some otters to help. Can't have a feast without the famous hotroot and shrimp stew, now can we! And a mole or two as well, for the Deeper' n' ever n' turnip n' tater n' beetroot pie.
๐Ÿ˜› Mmmmmmmโ€ฆ

Haha, you are very right my friend. That sounds so good right about now..

I've a character that can help out with Dibbuns, and maybe cooking. There's also somebeast who can hop in from the woods, and I've got 3 characters coming up that could do a lot. If I have the time, I can write them up sooner or later.

Flora will be there to help watch the dibbuns, and Lagg..well he'll help taste the food.

Haha this will be a great feast, I can already tell. This will make a great chance for characters who never met, to make some new friends.

Also, whos going to help Oliver with kitchen duty this time.. I might have to drag my pal Lagg into it. ๐Ÿ˜›

Also Dotti, don't worry, the thread wont start for a couple of days, I'm thinking on the weekend I'll start it up. You'll have some time to make the rest of your characters.

Anybody mind if I play the friar's assistant?

P.S. We need a cellarhog too, to wet our collective and metaphorical whistles.

I think a site-wide feast thread would be a good way for me to get some practice working with threads that have more than a few people in them. I don't think I've ever done that before, because I'm always concerned with having to go somewhere or do something and come back to a flood of new posts and progression far beyond where my character was. I'm a pretty slow poster and never did well in mass free-for alls.

I'll probably limit myself to one character, though. At least I've got a few days to think about it, huh?

Yes keep the ideas coming, its a group effort guys, do what you feel is best!

Also, we can all play little NPC type characters like mouse maids, dibbuns, general creatures that live in Redwall. Also, we need to post what kind of meals we'll be having, its spring so we need spring related Redwall meals.

This is coming together nicely already, I like where this is going. ๐Ÿ™‚

Keep em coming, we have to the weekend to put it all into place! I'll make a list of what our characters jobs are when preparing the feast and cleaning up. Everything else should fall into place when we are all eating at the table.

I will apply for some dibbuns! That's how we are going to do it, right? And if we need foods, I've got the Redwall Cookbook!

Ah yeah, jobs. Hmm. Well, I suppose whoever I nominate to be my representative character can help out with the general handiwork. Some of those serving plates can get a little heavy, I imagine. I can help clean up after, too.

For meal types maybe a few of us could try and flip through some of the books and see what we can find, though I wouldn't be able to tell you which dishes are specific to which season or how long I'd be able to go without getting too hungry.

Speaking of dishes, some of us are gonna have to help wash plates and stuff so we can get cookin. Maybe I could help with that! =3

Haha, I'll make the thread sunday, since I won't be here all day saturday, got a wrestling tournament to ref.

And everyone, what ever you want to do to help just tell me! Remember this is our feast!

YAY! A feast I love feasts. Rorgus can make the shrimp n' hotroot soup! Hes good at that. And he can help Oliver.

Views