Full Name: Amroz (He didn't know his family)
Species: Armadillo Lizard
Occupation: Bounty Hunter
Description: Thick, armor-like scales plate his entire body (except the belly). His whole body is colored a dry desert tan, excepting the off-yellow belly. He wears a different cloak for each job, so that he can melt into the background.
As far as size, he would be about the same as a fox. Smaller than a badger, but still intimidating. Also, Armadillo lizards are very dense. By human standards, he'd weigh three or four hundred pounds.
Possessions: Longsword, obsidian dagger. Pouch: Blowpipe (Ten yard range), various darts, chunks of obsidian. A few lightweight cloaks used for camouflage.
- Very strong (Arms and legs, but also his jaws)
- Great at tracking)
- Fights alright with sword and dagger, but largely relies on his size.
- Lives outdoors, so he's good with herbs (poison, medicine…)
- Very powerful, very heavy tail.
- Very patient (Typically waits for his target)
- Can't swim (Like... at all)
- Not very weapon-savy. He's great with his blowpipe and he can get by with a sword and dagger, but that's about it.
- Can't move quietly. He waits for his targets.
- Inevitably terrifies vermin and dibbuns alike
- Not very attractive
- Doesn't think highly of himself (Thinks he's evil. Doesn't think he can change)
- Can't read or write
- Phobia of fire
- Doesn't talk much
Armoz was brought over the seas as an "exotic monster." put thru a freak show. He was used as a nuetral fighter for paid fights, the same way that lions were used in gladiator fights. Eventually, he grew angry enough and bold enough to test his chains, so to speak. He broke out and ran away.
(please tell me what you think)