-friendly
-makes friends fast
-loyal to the death

Weaknessess:
-can't use a sword (yet)
-Can't swim
-can't sleep well

Backround:
He was born somewhere in Mossflower. Parents were killed at a young age by an army of vermin led by Wilda Wildcat  in Mossflower. The only thing he has left from his parents is a willow waking stick. He was in pursuit of the vermin ever since. He befriended a young mole named John. John was killed by vermin one night when Mark was sleeping. Filled with rage he raced after them for revenge. He caught up to them and attacked them and managed to chop off the fox's tail. They ran away and he chased after them. He hasn't let up chase since

I like it, but could you please put more detail in it? I'm confused. If you want some ideas, take a look at my character: Carver Darkclaw.

Okay heres the revision. How's this?

Name: Mark (no nickname)

species:Hare

Description:
-male hare
-about 5  ft. tall
-whers a dark green robe
color:brown

Pocessions:
-Hard willow walking stick

Streangths:
-good fighter with a stick
-fast
-makes friends fast
-loyal to the death

Personality:
-friendly
-Pretty carefree

Weaknessess:
-can't use a sword (yet)
-Can't swim
-can't sleep well

Family:
Mom: very lienient and loving and nice though dead
Dad: strict yet nice true warrior though dead

Backround:
He was born somewhere in Mossflower. Parents were killed at a young age by an army of vermin led by Wilda Wildcat  in Mossflower. The only thing he has left from his parents is a willow waking stick. He was in pursuit of the vermin ever since. He befriended a young mole named John. John was killed by vermin one night when Mark was sleeping. Filled with rage he raced after them for revenge. He caught up to them and attacked them and managed to chop off the fox's tail. They ran away and he chased after them. He hasn't let up chase since

It's not bad; Mark sounds like a nice guy. 🙂

Wellll maybe you could work on it a little more. First does he have a last name? What color is he? Brown, white, purple, pink? Describe him, what does his face look like? What's his personality like? Is he moody, is he carefree… What does he ware? Anything, nothing? Try to picture him in your mind and then right down everything you can about him. You could list his family, even though they are dead. Just keep thinking of more detail. I know it's hard but you'll get better as you get more experience. Anyway, that's just an idea. Hope I've been a help, have fun!

I revised it up at my last post

Go look at Shaun, that is what you want yours to look like. At least I hope so! 😛 You don't really need that much material. But if you want a really good character I advise having that much material. I know it's a lot of work for one measly little character but it's worth it I think. Sparhawk looked a lot like Mark does now when I started. Just a list but I was able to make him a lot more. So anyway that's how to make a good character.

Views