Animal question for you all!

Hey Redwall's Legacy! So I've been thinking lately of some cool animals that should be in Redwall, and I had to see what you guys thought about it

Alright, what if Brian Jacques made a…..

Mongoose as a character!!!!

I know its only a european animal kind of thing for Redwall, but still what do you guys think?  Would it be a villain or a hero?

I personally think it would be a grey character, more like a mercenary working for bothsides

Maybe….I don't know....

Somewhat like wolverines and eat snakes.

'sbout it.

personally, I think he would be bad, but he could be anything really.

I thin khe could be good. Like, a secert angent for Redwall.

Personally, I don't mind the limitation of European animals, though I wouldn't mind seeing some of the African breeds about…

Fennec foxes are just so ki-yoot! dawws!

I am going to introduce a new animal to Redwall.  I wont tell what it is till I do though. But you can guess if you want to.

Man, I just remembered what a mongoose is because of a short story we did in school- Rikki-Tikki-Tavi. It was a cute little thing.

The alligator! 😉

Speaking of that story….why not a cobra!?

Don't we have enough huge deadly snakes?

And did you see the little movie they made of that story? Those cobras sounded weird.

No….

But....although British animals are so cute (no offense to Americans) I think Brian Jacques should add more animals.  Though, Brian SAYS he likes English animals, why did he put Monitors in his books!? ???

I know for a fact that there our NO Monitors in jolly old England, I'VE never seen one in England, anyways!

Now that I know you're English, I can't stop imagining you with that accent.

Then again, I always have. 🙂

Jolly odd, wot!  Well….LOL!  I can imagine you with an American accent!  I can with most people on this site!  It seems NO ONE is British!  Sniff

@Hon:

No….

But....although British animals are so cute (no offense to Americans) I think Brian Jacques should add more animals.  Though, Brian SAYS he likes English animals, why did he put Monitors in his books!? ???

I know for a fact that there our NO Monitors in jolly old England, I'VE never seen one in England, anyways!

See?! Ye are british!! Anyways, I think a fennec fox, or maybe a lion should come in! That would be cool,. a lion on Legacy. Or amybe a Sandcat!! lol

HAHAHAHA!  I love torturing Fang when she tries to see if I am British!  Anybody heard of Wind In The Willows!?  Who can forget Toad!?

I have. I don't remember Toad though. It's been such a long time though.

@Hon:

HAHAHAHA!  I love torturing Fang when she tries to see if I am British!  Anybody heard of Wind In The Willows!?  Who can forget Toad!?

WHOOTTT! Who CAN forget Toad? He is so hilariously dumb!

Well….you must remember when he first was invented since you are 815 years-old!  LOL!

If you have seen the cartoon version movie it's so funny!  "This is the end!  For the rich, and handsome TOAD!  For the wealthy, and hospitable TOAD!"

ROTFLOL!

Yes I have seen it, it was a while ago but I remember it rather well.

I cant! And I read that book too! And, I own it!  Got it as a gift, at my uncles…...anniversary.... lol

Views