Animal question for you all!

• Hey Redwall's Legacy! So I've been thinking lately of some cool animals that should be in Redwall, and I had to see what you guys thought about it

Alright, what if Brian Jacques made a…..

Mongoose as a character!!!!

I know its only a european animal kind of thing for Redwall, but still what do you guys think?  Would it be a villain or a hero?

I personally think it would be a grey character, more like a mercenary working for bothsides

• Maybe….I don't know....

• Somewhat like wolverines and eat snakes.

'sbout it.

personally, I think he would be bad, but he could be anything really.

• I thin khe could be good. Like, a secert angent for Redwall.

• Personally, I don't mind the limitation of European animals, though I wouldn't mind seeing some of the African breeds about…

Fennec foxes are just so ki-yoot! dawws!

• I am going to introduce a new animal to Redwall.  I wont tell what it is till I do though. But you can guess if you want to.

• Man, I just remembered what a mongoose is because of a short story we did in school- Rikki-Tikki-Tavi. It was a cute little thing.

The alligator! 😉

• Speaking of that story….why not a cobra!?

• Don't we have enough huge deadly snakes?

And did you see the little movie they made of that story? Those cobras sounded weird.

• No….

But....although British animals are so cute (no offense to Americans) I think Brian Jacques should add more animals.  Though, Brian SAYS he likes English animals, why did he put Monitors in his books!? ???

I know for a fact that there our NO Monitors in jolly old England, I'VE never seen one in England, anyways!

• Now that I know you're English, I can't stop imagining you with that accent.

Then again, I always have. 🙂

• Jolly odd, wot!  Well….LOL!  I can imagine you with an American accent!  I can with most people on this site!  It seems NO ONE is British!  Sniff

• @Hon:

No….

But....although British animals are so cute (no offense to Americans) I think Brian Jacques should add more animals.  Though, Brian SAYS he likes English animals, why did he put Monitors in his books!? ???

I know for a fact that there our NO Monitors in jolly old England, I'VE never seen one in England, anyways!

See?! Ye are british!! Anyways, I think a fennec fox, or maybe a lion should come in! That would be cool,. a lion on Legacy. Or amybe a Sandcat!! lol

• HAHAHAHA!  I love torturing Fang when she tries to see if I am British!  Anybody heard of Wind In The Willows!?  Who can forget Toad!?

• I have. I don't remember Toad though. It's been such a long time though.

• @Hon:

HAHAHAHA!  I love torturing Fang when she tries to see if I am British!  Anybody heard of Wind In The Willows!?  Who can forget Toad!?

WHOOTTT! Who CAN forget Toad? He is so hilariously dumb!

• Well….you must remember when he first was invented since you are 815 years-old!  LOL!

If you have seen the cartoon version movie it's so funny!  "This is the end!  For the rich, and handsome TOAD!  For the wealthy, and hospitable TOAD!"

ROTFLOL!

• Yes I have seen it, it was a while ago but I remember it rather well.

• HAHAHAHA!

• I cant! And I read that book too! And, I own it!  Got it as a gift, at my uncles…...anniversary.... lol

Recent Topics

Users

Topics