Gather round, beasts of young and old. Come and sit by the fireplace…
And attempt to unlock the puzzle of old lore. You will each be give  a single scroll. Attempt to The Goal. (You will have to log into the account. This puzzle requires you have read through Triss, if you haven't this will make little to no sense to you.)

I give you...
The Scroll!

I bet you couldn't unlock me, even if you tried for 100 years!

Come on, give your best shot. Think really hard.

Just don't hurt yourself.

Don't let him talk you down like that. He's just trying to demoralize you. Don't give up. Use the scroll! Once you get inside, check his messages. Might be another piece of the puzzle. If The Goal's already logged on, don't try to log on again.

@Namaste:

is really confused

Decipher the scroll, and unlock the Goal.

Oh, Golly… Triss was so long ago… I can't remember if it's a cypher, a numerical problem, or what...

Lol. Maybe we should make a reward for this one, Raav. hehehe.
For the confused Nam: he's given enough hints that should should probably realize that the puzzle probably DOESN'T end with the cipher…
Really evil, Raav. 😉

LOL, OK, I get the idea. Let's crack this thing.

GARGH! I SWEAR I HATE YAHOO.

I have to modify something. I think yahoo deleted the goal's email address or something.

Looks around for his Triss book."Where is it! Where is it! UGH!. I can't find it. ._.

haha… I'm a rotten code cracker... didn't realize I needed the book. I was just looking at the scroll and thinking, "There is no way there is enough information there to decipher this..."

@Namaste:

haha… I'm a rotten code cracker... didn't realize I needed the book. I was just looking at the scroll and thinking, "There is no way there is enough information there to decipher this..."

I forgot what it said.

I know the repeated part.
But not the top part.

EDIT: I deciphered it, and its pretty obvious.

scratches head Now I must be really idiotic…my poor brain....Hint?

Remember. The objective right now is to log onto The Goal, and read the Private Messages.

Did you change the password for "The Goal" after you created it? Cause if you did, then saying "The Goal" for a user name will not let you though. Also, can you give us any other clues? I tried turning it backwards and sideways and repeating every part of it, including the unobvious.

It seems that someone logged on as "The Goal". I can't figure it out.

haha i did i figured out the pass

I just did too, but Raav, I don't understand what this is doing here. I got the stuff, but I used an internet tool, and a piece of paper, and I don't understand it. What is the point? How do we know if we have won?

I will send you some answers.

I'm kind of confused too.But I'm reading Triss right now!Yes!

Views