AAAAAAARRRRGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Hi. Oh by the way,
Ming posting here?
Raav kinda got left hanging.
I'd kinda like to use him.
Hello?

Raav, I know this is kinda off topic, but how do you kill an IP without being able to track it? We have a problem with this Magic O Promotion dude. Somehow he messed with some of the Admin stuff and killed the IP tracker as well as lifted the ban. Somehow, I can't access the 'delete account' part.

@Creigon:

Raav, I know this is kinda off topic, but how do you kill an IP without being able to track it? We have a problem with this Magic O Promotion dude. Somehow he messed with some of the Admin stuff and killed the IP tracker as well as lifted the ban. Somehow, I can't access the 'delete account' part.

I'll look into it. Once I do figure out his IP, report him to the FBI for advertisement of illegally distributed software, and malicious advertisement.

I think I changed his password (the site went iffy when I did it, so I don't know for sure that it went through, but his 'secret question is changed' lol. I don't think I could even guess the stupid answer I put evil grin).
Lemme know if the jerk pops back up.

I think he broke more than the IP tracking table. We need to fix the part of the site that allows you to delete members. When you try to delete a user, it gives one of those "table doesn't exist" errors.

@Namaste:

I think he broke more than the IP tracking table. We need to fix the part of the site that allows you to delete members. When you try to delete a user, it gives one of those "table doesn't exist" errors.

Report the error to Simple Machines people.

We will. It takes a while to get a response though so it may be a while to fix it unless there's an alternative.

I found a big ol' chunk of candy. I'll pm you about it.

We need to have like a member or someone have all admin stuff and have then fix any errors that people get. But the problem is, who do we get?!

I know someone who has helped out before, but he is more interested in making money then Redwall. I will see if he can fix this problem that we have right now though. I will get back to you.

Ha, I already exceeded the limit of 10 pms per hour.

@Raav:

I found a big ol' chunk of candy. I'll pm you about it.

Grin I love it! Thank you much greatly, Raav. This will be put to good use.

Views