Kaello McScutta: Kaello McScutta, Highland hare.

Kaello is a tough highland hare with dusty brown fur and longer ears than most hares. Sometimes he hates them, other times he enjoys the listening advantage they give him. If he were a human, he would be in his late, late teens, or early, early adults- but he doesn't act like a mature person, because he likes to hang out with younger folks, but when it comes to battle he's the first one to be called upon. His bright orange eyes flash with something similar to the Bloodwrath that comes upon highland hares when his warrior spirit is aroused. He dislikes swords, so he wields a double-tipped spear that he has mastered completely. He can also throw lances and javelins well, and is learning how to throw knives. His personality is kind to younger fellows, and mostly to older ones too, but when older ones act stubborn and unrelenting he can be stubborn and unrelenting back. He left the Highlands basically because he came of age, and so his father sent him off because he was eating their family out of house and home. His father was a chieftain, so he learned how to use weapons. Along the way he gained some experience in using them, but not much. He doesn't have much of a history yet, however. He's still young. His tribe was never attacked by vermin, and they never had any unnecessary deaths by famine, or anything like that. He was kicked out because he was a glutton.
Altogether, Kaello is a friendly hare, and a gluttonous eater, but when it comes to fighting, he is to be feared.

As my brother used to say, "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." 😄

Haha! You reminded me of a TV show that I used to watch. Have you ever seen Stargate?

Hmmm… sounds familiar, but nope, I haven't seen it.

Nice character. I'm looking forward in seeing Kaello McScutta's next adventure soon. 🙂

First, this is not a story that other characters read. This is something for the rest of us to use both IF we have to borrow the character (with permission, of course) or if we're going to draw up someone from the same area.  As such, PLEASE try to fill in gaps in the background where you've written "nobody knows" or "it's a secret" presently.  If you have it planned to be revealed during play, saying as much should work well enough.

Second, I'm having trouble making hairs or tails of where your history, description, personality, relevant skills (etc), begin and end.  I'd GREATLY appreciate it if you could break it up some.  One long paragraph may be easier for you to write, but it's troublesome for the rest of us to read.

ALright- people do know why he came to Redwall. Because he came of age, and so his father sent him off because he was eating their family out of house and home. His father was a chieftain, so he learned how to use weapons. Along the way he gained some experience in using them, but not much.
Is that alright? He doesn't have much of a history yet. He's still young. His tribe was never attacked by vermin, and they never had any unnecessary deaths by famine, or anything like that. He was kicked out because he was a glutton.
Howzzat?

It works.  It'd still be good to break up your first post some (use the edit button) so that it's easier to read, and you could include the new material there as well.

Well, if it helps, you can see some of my character profiles. My character thread splits up each of my character's biography, physical appearance, strengths and weaknesses etc.

Welcome Kaello! It's good to have you on the site!
    However, there is something I would like to interject with: You have made edits to your character profile, but they are strewn out over the course of the thread. When someone wants to use this as a reference they don't want to read the whole thread. 😉 Please make the edits and place them in the first post.
    Also, Before making the final edits you should read through these two threads: (We will soon be requiring new members to read these before making their profiles)
    http://www.redwallslegacy.com/SMF/index.php?topic=308.0
    http://www.redwallslegacy.com/SMF/index.php?topic=9.0
    Happy Posting!

Views