I'll start it off: take a Redwall character and find something/someone else bearing a resemblance!

separated at birth:
Rakkety Tam
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/redwall/images/a/a2/Tam_front.jpg

and Jedi Dramatic Chipmunk!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kaouy4QT9vE

Haha! That was hilarious!

gasp Avatar!
I miss watching Avatar … too bad it's finished.

Yeah I know it's disappointing. 😞

I heard that it was a good show for a kids series. I am more of a sucker for Stargate and Doctor Who. I don't go big for the Japanese Animas. I like the plotfilled-actionfilled-wellscripted stuff.

Avatar in my opinion, had a great plot. And there was tons of action, with a good mix of humor and drama. All in all, the best show ever to be on nickolodeon. EVER.

I can believe that. I saw a few episodes cause my friend bribed me. He didn't want to watch Wall-e and I didn't want to watch avatar. He watched Wall-e and liked it a lot. Lol. I just found out my sister who is in college with a one year old son was borrowing it from the library. She just finished the last season.

It had a very good plot and very intense characterization. You can see the phases each character goes through and there was lots of action. It is not a Japanese Animation.

Well, aren't we getting off topic! 😄

Well, what else would you like to discuss? As far as I can see, this thread has served its purpose.

laughing to0 hard
Sam fits Gulo perfectly!
I miss Avatar a lot.Nearly cried at that last episode.Yes,I'm a very emotional person.But it annoyed me how they would pronounce Chinese words and names wrong.Well I guess they were just trying to make them easier to say.Yeah,I know a little Chinese,but I can't learn the whole language, it's too hard!

Oh,sorry getting off topic again aren't I?I'll just back away…

@OfficerDotti:

Nearly cried at that last episode.

I don't think I've cried since the 5th grade. Back when I cried when people yelled at me. Now I just look the otherway and roll my eyes. And scoff. I do that alot. It really adds to the "I could care less about what your saying, and the sooner you just shut up, the quicker we can resume what we were previously doing." persona. Also,  I can't watch anime for more than 10 minutes before I wonder how long until I gouge my eyes out. I can't stand it. I liked it when I saw a kid. But then I figured out how weird Japanese cartoons are. The I began to resent all Anime.
So this is the story of my life got flipped-turned up, And I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air…

Raav, I just think you've missed the better ones.  What's been shown here isn't as good ad the best stuff (Kino-no-tabi for one).

@CyberStormAlpha:

Raav, I just think you've missed the better ones.  What's been shown here isn't as good ad the best stuff (Kino-no-tabi for one).

I can't just can't stand it. It's the just how stupid the voice actor sound. The voice sync also bugs me.

You do have a point,Raav.Why is Japanese anime so popular?

But I just found out there's a movie for Avatar!
But we have to wait a year!
Isn't that great?!

Sounds good, but I heard it would be live action….Not too appealing for me. Part of the reason I loved avatar was the animation. They pulled off a lot of goofy stuff with it. 😄

@Raav:

@CyberStormAlpha:

I can't just can't stand it. It's the just how stupid the voice actor sound. The voice sync also bugs me.

Which is why you always, always watch it in Japanese with English subtitles. The Japanese VAs can actually act, and their voices synch up to the character's mouths.

@Bidddy:

Gulo the Savage
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/redwall/images/e/e0/Gulo.JPG

and
Sam the Ugliest dog in the world
http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/doc/files/2008/06/samdog.jpg

Gulo disapproves of this asumption >:C
But the resemblance. It is uncanny. So uncanny it made me laugh and crack a rib.

Nelvana style Badrang looks like a Marlfox. And cuz of that, I call him the Marlfox reject!

Views