Raav:Jagh the Heartless (Wildcat)

I found the villains in the books, to be too light-hearted. They were too quick to display their wit, which made them seem cocky and annoying.  I mean,  kill someone every now and again to make yourself look tough, but I often think: "What if there was a brutal, quiet, villain, who literally ripped his own soldiers in half." I also found their armies to be lacking. Even the Kotir garrison, were weaklings and undertrained. I often wonder what would have happened, had their soldiers been properly trained. It reminded me of the Spartan Soldiers. So, This evolved into Jagh. But I ramble, Onto the profile.
By the way, this is supposed to be like a reputation. Gathered bits of recurring rumors, you could say. If you want to get his full personality, wait for roleplay to progress.

Jagh is an ancient Male Wildcat.  Despite his age, which would put your average everyday wildcat in a rocking chair almost every hour of the day, his is fit, strong, and able. His favored weapon is a serrated long sword.
             His personality is strange. He never shows emotion of any kind.  However, He will often slaughter whoever, With the expection of his Second-in-Command, brings any news to him, good or bad.  On the battlefield, the fragile lines that separate his soldiers from the enemies is broken. He becomes a crazed machine.
              He rarely ever speaks, expect to his second, Colonel Jaart.
When he does speaks, it's rarely more than one sentence. Jaart often commands the army, unless it's an important matter.
His army is the strongest know, with more that 5000 beasts at his command. Several rumors say he comes from the west, far across waters, from creation itself. He often wears a hood to cover his face, but in battle, such formalities are forgotten, as are alliances.

Maybe this guy and Ginge(Lord Gingivere Blue Eyes) might know each other. They are both Wildcats. But old blue eyes hasn't shed any light about his chara as far as I know. But good work. I like it.

@Creigon:

Maybe this guy and Ginge(Lord Gingivere Blue Eyes) might know each other. They are both Wildcats. But old blue eyes hasn't shed any light about his chara as far as I know. But good work. I like it.

Possibly. I want the soldiers to be brutal, efficient, and well-trained. Like the Spartans of the Redwall Universe.

Another Wildcat?! COOL!

I want to make a…a...toad. That'd be cool.

Then post in Saphire! That has toads.

I think in the northlands. Either that or noonvale.

An interesting take, and definately a seed I'd like to see grow into something. chuckles I do have to ask what you would call your soldiers, and my Janissaries have claimed one of the more generic names.

@CyberStormAlpha:

An interesting take, and definately a seed I'd like to see grow into something. chuckles I do have to ask what you would call your soldiers, and my Janissaries have claimed one of the more generic names.

You see, with Jagh and his army. I wanted to break away from normal villains. Most villains name their armies. Jagh is a wandering warlord. He takes pride in making beasts lesser than him. He wants to be the strongest. Most warlords gather a horde, find a caslte, settle down and grow old. I picture Jagh as a wandering terror. destroying EVERYTHING in his path.

Hahah,

Attack of Jaghzilla in Mossflower.  JK
Couldn't help myself.

Haha! That was good TJ. Couldn't do better my self. None of us would have been able to help it.

That'd be pretty funny. Think. If all the villains were oversized, it'd be a short series.

It may not be a short series. But it would definitely be an overly large one for sure.

I love making new villains. Characters are my strong point. 😄
    Ahem, now on a more humble note: Something I couldn't help but point out is how Hilter lost the War. He killed all his messengers. They stopped coming to report to him.
    Oh, and you might want to fix some of those typos. 😉

@Sethorion:

I love making new villains. Characters are my strong point. 😄
    Ahem, now on a more humble note: Something I couldn't help but point out is how Hilter lost the War. He killed all his messengers. They stopped coming to report to him.
    Oh, and you might want to fix some of those typos. 😉

Yeah, but they're be even WORSE consequences for not reporting.

Views