Reccommending Threads to include in publication

• Hey, maybe we can still finish the attack on Salalmandastron. Snagtoothpassed me his charas and Cyber is still active. We also have a new BadgerLord (Orion) and Ensis is back. Maybe the four of us can all get together and finish it as best we can. (The rest of the arc was too complicated to keep, most likely though, with Mort, Trok and ShadowFlame). I'll get with them and see what we can do about that one.
        Another thread I'd like to suggest is "Escape." The arc we were working on with it is just plain awesome. If we can successfully finish it, it will be fantastic. But we need our posters back for it.

• I'd be happy to get back into the old Arc.  MORE than happy, actually. I thought it had been finish by you guys but I guess not.

Also I really like Quest to Sampetra as a story, too.  Just finally was able to finish reading the whole thing so I could start posting.

And one other thing…and as soon as I remember it I'll post it...

• Escaped/Hunter and hunted. we just need to finish H&H

• I'd like to get into H&H but I'm completely lost and not sure if my chara shouldn't be in the plot there because he is somewhere else in that story arc.

• I would not mind completing the attack, though I would need to -probably- rethink the reasoning behind the assault.

• I think I'd need a refresher too.  A BIG refresher.

• I've sent a PM to those whom I know posted on Escaped plese forward it to every one.  I want it to be a refresh so we can finish it off.

• Hey, I'll send a refresher to the old arc writers. Maybe we can PM each other our old plans and see what we want to keep and what has to be thrown out. Then we can finish it together.

Also, please from now on post links to whatever threads you suggest. It makes it a lot easier to track.

• I think a good idea for that would be to start new thread with a short summery of the other.  One, is already started, Escape.  One for Salamandastron and wasn't there another with the Entrok.

OH. And did you finish your Fan Fic about them Seth.  It was so good.

• Thanks, but no I didn't finish it. I didn't think anybody liked it. I'll finish though, if you want me to. I'm also writing one, but it'll be much better quality than "Entrok".

• I don't want to put you out of you other works just to satisfy myself.  Unless you really want to write it don't.

I would like to hear about the other writing.  If it's better then Entrok, it must be good.

And just in case this thought might pop up.  I'm not kissing up.  The simple thought of this being kissing up would be on most offensive thing anyone could do to me.  I've known to many people who do that to get into the person in charges good friends and it discus me to see people do it.  Everything I said was honest to god my true opinion.

Don't think I'm accusing you, I'm just stating a possibility that might come up cause I was just looking at my post and they do look like the works of a kiss up and it makes me nervous.

Just wanted to say that to ease my nerves.  Thanks.

• Thank you, too. And no, it's no trouble. I can finish both and really kinda need to for the old arc to get finished.

• Sweet.  I can't wait.  I remember when I first read it.  I though the Bridge was a continuation of it.  So when I read it I was so disappointed that it was a different story.

• That's actually really funny! "Bridge" is a political allogey, more than anything. It isn't great though because it was the first real thing I'd ever written in my life aside from homework assignments and stuff. I'm actually currently writing the second part of Entrok right now. Two and a half pages in. Wil post it when I can. 🙂

• Cool, but I think the topic at hand should probably return to what the thread is for, unfortunately I think I am to blame for that.

Anyway…

What are we going to do about the arc.  I continue it in a fresh thread so only the active people will partake, or are we to use the old thread that already has the history?

I hope we can get it moving again soon.  I really want to get another epic thread going besides Watched and Quest for Sampetra.  I started one,Pirates of Jentez!!, in a feeble attempt to do that but I don't think it's getting off at all.

• Everyone! Join Pirates of Jentez!! It's a really interesting story and please read Ensis' fan-fic completely. It has the potential for an epic thread. It really is fun, so please join in if you can.

• I agree with Ensis: good old storylines worth revival are worth summarizing. And MUST be summarized in order to be fixed.
    Many of them died due to confusion, to many OOC comments, and general disorderly posting practices. In order to get them rolling again, they will have to be cleaned up. Perhaps we can put some origonal RPers in charge of those projects? It will have to happen anyway if we are going to publish them (more than once, actually, since editing is a multi-round thing).
    I vote we allow someone to volunteer to take some of these on as pet projects and get honorable mention as editors in the publication. All in favor?

• I'm in favor.

I also recommend that we start a new thread here in the Recommendation childboard for specific story arcs. This will keep transitions between story arcs clean. I will go set this up right now… let me know if you have any objections...

• I was thinking, how about a flood? Like the whole abbey gets flooded from non-stop rain?

• That sounds like a good idea, and then Redwall grows short on food or something like that.

Then we have a happy ending where it is all gone, everything is green and plentiful.

Recent Topics

Users

Topics