When did you last read a Redwall book?

So yeah, I realized the other day that it's been at LEAST three years, probably more, since I read a Redwall book…  Although I have read almost every Redwall book at least four times, I winced in shame...

I picked up the Bellmaker this morning.... 😉

BTW, you can change how you voted on this poll...

Yeah, it's been awhile since I read a Redwall book…but that'll hopefully change once Doomwyte comes out.

It's been a while. I'm currently busy with th fellowship of the ring, and other books.

I've read many Redwall books, but recently, I haven't been able to read one. I'm going to re-read Taggerung now. 😄

I read one just last week! Well, plenty of them. I'm gonna get Doomwyte and see how that is. Well, planning on it.

I read it like 4 months ago…busy with life ya know.

I'm reading more text books right now than anything else. 😛

I read about a chapter of Triss around an hour ago. ^-^
It's my summer break and I've got a lot of free time.And I'm rereading the entire series to refresh my mind.There's a lot things I can barely remember or I can't remember which book it was from.

Call me a lucky ducky, I just got High Rhulain and Doomwyte in the mail. Gonna start tearing into them later tonight.

I finished Doomwyte sometime around last year, I haven't read a redwall book since because I'm too hooked onto Warriors. 8¬D

I've got a friend who loves the Warriors series,but lately she's been hooked on Twilight.I keep trying to get her to try Redwall,but she keeps talking about how Martin is just "fresh kill" to Firestar, Fireheart,Firepaw,whatever!I think I got her to try Redwall if I try Warriors,which does sound very interesting to me,but she hasn't been to a public library in years,so…

@OfficerDotti:

I read about a chapter of Triss around an hour ago. ^-^
It's my summer break and I've got a lot of free time.And I'm rereading the entire series to refresh my mind.There's a lot things I can barely remember or I can't remember which book it was from.

me to

Within the last year. That's when I learned that there were more books out! xD

Some time about a week ago. The book was Taggerung, and like all Redwall books, it was really good!

Finished a Redwall re-read a few days ago.

I haven't read a Redwqall book for at least six months!  😞 Please don't anyone kill me!!!

There shall be no death for a lack of reading recently!

Otherwise, you'd lose your friendly neighborhood admin, also…

I haven't read a Redwall book in three years. And I didn't even get to finish it.

I used to like reading some types of fiction, but now, my mind's shut off to fiction. However, that doesn't stop me from writing it.

I'm currently about to do a research project on a British writer. Guess who I have in mind?

Also, I'm going to read one of his books for Reading Logs. Something that I can ACTUALLY have an input on for each log.

I've been re-reading Mattimeo for a bit, so I'm not among those who haven't read in a while. But I understand how one can drift.

I've been slowing down too. I finished rereading Lord Brocktree almost a month ago; I've gotten caught up in a bunch of other books and series.

Views