Here's the scoop.. so I found my way back!

• Greetings and salutations everyone,

Oliver Swiftstream if we're going by my main OC's name, or you can just call me Jon if y'all want to. (My real name.)

I kind of found my way back here after a few years of job changes and life events.

But enough of my excuses.

I miss you all so much!!! I can't believe it's still alive, and I'm hoping to get back on the ball with RPing again, especially since this place is mobile friendly now. I miss the old school charm the old site had, but that's alright. Times change.

Anyways, I hope that it's still an active place as I'd love to explore my creativity with everyone again. (Seeing as how everyone I grew with here are all adults like myself.)

Feel free to send me messages if you have an old RP with me, or just get a hold of me if you want to start something new! I'm up for anything!

• Well well well look who’s back from the dead! Welcome back! I’ve missed you, been pretty dull around here.

Also feel free to jump in any RPG, current semi active is Party thread (best one ever imo) snowball fight (it’s to hot right now) , and Inn down the road(newish).
    Or you can start your own. 😊

Also things are pretty slow, but hopefully we can pick up speed and be more active!

Welcome back!

• Global Moderator

OLLLIIEEEEE!!!

• I'm glad to see you both are well!! I'll start posting right away

• Great to see more people are coming on! Wooo!

Recent Topics

Users

Topics