Help

• Hey, guys . . . I know a lot of you don't know me well but I just got hit with a really, really hard breakup and could use some words of encouragement.

• I am terribly sorry to hear that.

If you'd like to talk more in-depth, feel free to send me a chat.

Huuugs.

• Noooooooooooooo. Oh man, I’m so sorry for you. I know how you feel, Been there twice. (He broke up on our two year anniversary and took a girl on a date the next day he was seeing for a few months... 😞)

So here is what you do, get rid of everything of your ex’s. Any clothes, trinkets, hat, drawings, texts, messages, voicemails. Either give it back in a box or donate it to charity or pawn it off.

Second: block them on everything! Phone, Instagram, Facebook, email, Snapchat, this includes family members also. Don’t care how close you are to the sister or brother or dog.

Once that is all said and done, don’t isolate yourself. Go do something, hang out with your friends (none of your ex’s), or your family, pick up extra shifts at work, but don’t pick up drinking or drugs. Do something you love to do.

It will be hard at first, and you will randomly break down and cry, you think it’s the end of the world, and you don’t know how to function since you basically molded yourself to your ex. Everything sucks and you don’t wanna go through with this. Trust me, it eventually goes away, and you’ll see that it was for the better, because you will find someone who loves you even more, and when that person comes along, slowly but surely they will break the wall around your broken heart, pick up peices of your broken heart and put it back together. Little by little.

Stay optimistic and whatever you do, don’t give your ex a second chance. They had their chance, they ruined it, they don’t get to hurt you again.

If you do the above things then it will get easier. Let go of the past, look towards the future.
    Message me if you want, I’m available 24/7 (seriously I have a messed up sleep schedule and anything you say will just stay between us. Pinky promise)

If you want some videos and inspiration about his stuff, Trent Shelton is pretty cool guy who talks about this all the time
    https://m.facebook.com/LikeTrentShelton/

• Global Moderator

Hey, Anghan. I'm so sorry to hear about your breakup. I went through a real painful breakup more than a year ago, too. It's a part of my life I don't like to talk about.

Find emotional and mental outlets. Your mind will be spiraling downwards in confusion and disappointment and fear. Your heart will literally be broken in two and be full of toxic emotions. Writing can help, whether journaling or creative writing. I took the creative writing route myself and ended up creating some...ahem....dark material.

It's better to let those emotions out somehow than to bottle them inside yourself and be destroyed from the inside. Trust me, you'll feel a lot better after you vent. It's incredibly cathartic.

• @Sierra Huuugs 🙂 thx, i needed some lol

@tessa I really do need to give them their stuff back XP And thank you

@jaredsandeye Thank you for the advice, old friend.

y'all are gonna make me cry 😞 thank you all so much 🙂

• @Anghan-Silverfur we are your Redwall Family. ♥♥️ Hugs, but all serious, take the advice, also get rid of all stuff of your ex’s. It helps.

• @tessa Thank you, tessa . . . I did get rid of all their stuff, although that sorta hurt, you want something to remember them by, don't you? XP

anyway, I promise y'all that I'm gonna start posting where I'm due to post lol, which I think includes LOTR, Feast of the Worlds, and one or two others. I just gotta work through some stuff before I can write

• Never. They don’t deserve to be remember at all. Not gonna tarnish on my happiness.
    Now if they died, that’s a different story. But that’s a whole other chapter.

• Global Moderator

@tessa I'd only ever wish death upon my enemies. And that's because they deserved it. Karma, you know?

@Anghan-Silverfur Whatever route you take, whatever you choose to do to help you get rid of all those negative emotions, make sure you VENT. Cry, scream, ramble, lash out. But also be mindful of your words. Don't say or do anything you'll later regret. Get the darkness out of you. Whatever helps. A pen and paper, or a word processing unit; whatever is most efficient for you. Just VENT and pour everything out. It won't be easy, acknowledging those emotions and describing them, but you'll feel a ton better afterwards.

• @Anghan-Silverfur also... let’s rpg again. I mean feasts of the world has been going on for two years now. 😂

• @tessa lol fair enough. like a new RP?

• Yeah I’ll make a new one. Cuz we have to celebrate spring/summer! 😊 party it up!

• @Anghan-Silverfur Sorry for the late reply, but I hope all this encouragement has helped, and don't worry! You are never alone! Try to forgive and forget, and move on in your life. They made the mistake, you shouldn't suffer for it.

• Global Moderator

Will we be continuing Snowball Fight as well? That one is just soo super FUNNY!!!

• Yes!! I'll respond to it now! 😄

• Global Moderator

That looks awesome, Anghan! I always love posts that aim to advance the plot, despite this being a simple and friendly NT RP. Okay, I'll try to find time to post to both today. I'm working on my fanfictions at the moment.

Recent Topics

Users

Topics