Guys...

• Global Moderator

Guys, please don't tell me this site is dead/dying...

• I do not think it is...

• We have been around for more then 10 years. This place isn't going down at all! I think its since end of school and semester, everyone as finals studying for, trips planned, school to finish. I know a few members ended up moving so thats working aginst us. But we got this! ๐Ÿ™‚

• yeah . . . school and stuff makes it hard to get around to posting

• Global Moderator

Sorry, I've just gotten a bit anxious over the decreasing activity and presences on this site ever since we had to move and restore it. It's been dwelling on my mind for the longest time now. I'm glad to know that we're not dying anytime soon.

I haven't been in school in quite a very long time because I've been doing volunteer service stuff for my church. I just came back from Utah yesterday to watch one of my older brothers graduate from University! I'm so proud of him!

I wish the absolute best of luck to you guys and anyone else who is doing finals over the next month. I'll do my best to send y'all good vibes your ways.

If there's anything I can do to help here on RL, just send me a chat.

• Does anyone know any good way to get new members? Like something used in the past, or seen on other forums?

• Global Moderator

I don't mind new members. I just wish many of our buddies could come back. Doggo, Fernleaf, Vikenti, mucha, Oliver Swiftstream, etc. I would love to see all the old gang back together.

• Unfortently I havenโ€™t had a chance to figure out how to do mass messaging yet. ๐Ÿ˜ž

• I miss talking anime with Doggo ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Global Moderator

I miss everyone, too. I hope someday we'll all be together again, just like the Family we are.

• Just hang in there, and keep posting/writing, and if anyone has their emails, send 'em a message, and keep posting on the fb page, as well! Activity will draw back all the old friends...

I wish Terrouge and Fur Future were still around, myself, but they've both been gone for a long time. Hopefully I'll see some of my old writing mates around these halls sometime soon!

How's everyone been?

• The problem with email is that there isnโ€™t a list to mass message, so Iโ€™ve been going through individually and emailing members. ๐Ÿ˜ž quiet a lot of work.

• Global Moderator

We have to hold onto the little hope that we have. This year is still young. There may yet be a chance we may get all the old gangs back together again. We must not give up and have to keep trying.

Recent Topics

Users

Topics