I recently remembered this from when a friend told me about it back in 2015, I never took my time to come check it out until now. After some email verification and a short hunt for an avatar I finally have myself an account here!
I'm hoping to meet some interesting people here, it looks like fun.

I've never used a forum-type website before so this is a little foreign to me. I normally role-play on chat group or private messaging based websites, such as F-List for example. ERP heavy site, not that I indulge in that specifically. Anyway, maybe for the sake of not making a fool of myself I'll be watching and reading over the forums for a little while to try and get the rhythm of it.

If you'd like to give me any tips, or just like to converse in general just send a message my way!  😉

Hello and welcome to the forums! Hope you have a terrific time here and please don't hesitate to ask if you need anything 🙂

f you'd like to give me any tips, or just like to converse in general just send a message my way!  😉

Same, mate 🙂

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Ditto! We live to serve and rp! (and have normal lives, but that is besides the piont!)  😉 I'm here if you need help!

Views