Favorite Quotes!

• (This is not word for word since I do not have the book here.)                           
    "Baths make you shrink" ~ A mole dubbin.
    "They fell off of strawberry trees." ~ Another dubbin.
    "D.A.B.  D.A.B!!" ~Most dubbins.

• "A fox who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day" - Slagar the Cruel

• Joe has had his moments. Trying to lay off that ball, low to the outside part of the plate, he just went after one. Two balls and two strikes on him. Here's the pitch on the way, a swing and a belt! Left field, way back, BLUE JAYS WIN IT! The Blue Jays are World Series Champions, as Joe Carter hits a three-run home run in the ninth inning and the Blue Jays have repeated as World Series Champions! Touch 'em all, Joe, you'll never hit a bigger home run in your life! - Tom Cheek.

• "Are you a baseball fan?" ~me to Sierra.

• @stargazette:

"Are you a baseball fan?" ~me to Sierra.

HUGS 😄

• Hugs back Personally, I'm not a sports fan, but it is still really cool! It just doesn't spark my intrest as much as others. But if it did, I WOULD GO CRAZY FOR IT!!!|| IT IS SOOOOO COOL! Just not really me. Then again, I don't have cable, so I can't watch any sport live. Usually.
    And we went off topic, didn't we? 😄

• I watch most of my games thanks to YouTube broadcasting some of its matches to South America. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to see anything (and I'm not paying $22 for MLB.TV Premium).

Probably just a bit off topic 😉

• Global Moderator

Sonic: "Picking avocados proves our hearts are pure?"

Knuckles: "What do we have to pick to prove our avocados are pure? Oh, man! I just blew my own mind!"

Sonic Boom: Season 1, Episode 29: "Curse of the Cross-Eyed Moose".

• Crackers! - Ingrid Third (Fillmore).

• "It's weird not to be weird" -John Lennon

• Global Moderator

Eggman: "Oh, victory, you taste so sweet! Like candy - evil candy. You know, the kind that has raisins hidden in the chocolate, so you think you've bitten into a fly…Where was I going with this?"

~Sonic Boom: Season 2, Episode 6: "Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Worse-er".

• 'Some say that revenge is sweet. Others say that revenge is best served cold. I geuss they mean that revenge is ice cream!' ~Unknown

• It's been a while 😛

"Lawyers have weeks to go over decisions we have seconds to make" ~ I don't know who said it first, but I know it was quoted as being a policemen. And it's a great quote indeed!

" That's a bit of a jump, isn't it?!" ~ Ross Scott, talking about an starting enemy monster taking 274 hits to kill on an RPG.

• "The pain of it! The stupidity!"

• John Gardner, "Grendel"

@stargazette:

'Some say that revenge is sweet. Others say that revenge is best served cold. I geuss they mean that revenge is ice cream!' ~Unknown

Unknow? What haven't you told us? XD

• Because I don't remeber who said it.
    "I'm only going to say this once. Coffee. Black." ~Captain Janeway, of the USS Voyager.

• Oh. XD I was actually teasing Unknow(soldier), but that too. 🙂

• Global Moderator

"If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door."-Milton Berle.

Recent Topics

Users

Topics