Hello there, mates!

How's everyone doing? My name is Sierra (well, it's actually not, but we will go with it for now) and I came across this site after Googling "Redwall Forum" on a particularly boring Sunday afternoon πŸ˜› I'm glad I did, however, because it's always nice to find such a nice and active community to discuss the books and TV series with πŸ™‚

I don't know much about RPing, but I'm always willing to learn and I'm glad to see that y'all have a nice offtopic board for us newcomers to enjoy in the meantime πŸ™‚

And I guess it's worth mentioning that I'm an admin on the official Redwall Abbey Community Forums, but that's only if the name rang a bell for anyone.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

PS: Congratulations on the ten year anniversary of the site!

HI!! I know a person named sierra, exactly spelt like that too… enough with personal stuff! Hello, welcome! you can join any of my rps! hope i get to know you better!

Hi, Sierra, glad to meet you.

@stargazette:

HI!! I know a person named sierra, exactly spelt like that too… enough with personal stuff! Hello, welcome! you can join any of my rps! hope i get to know you better!

I'll take a look at those soon, stargazette. I hope I get to know you better too πŸ™‚

@Fernleaf:

Hi, Sierra, glad to meet you.

Pleased to meet you too πŸ™‚

Speaking of RP's, I have an Australian version of Redwall that's really taking off if you want to look at that sometime.

and you can quote us on that too.;) lol! i myself have joined the austrailain one too! (im a part of most of them now! lol.)

@Fernleaf:

Speaking of RP's, I have an Australian version of Redwall that's really taking off if you want to look at that sometime.

Believe it or not, that was the one which pushed me into joining, because it sounded like such an interesting concept πŸ™‚

I'll have to look at how I fit in the story, though πŸ™‚

Welcome, I'm definitely looking forward to rping with you!

(Based on your icon, are you a fan of My Hero Academia?)

Hello and welcome to the forum, Sierra! I'm Tinarandel, one of the Moderators and a veteran writer of this site. It's a pleasure to meet you!

@doggo:

Welcome, I'm definitely looking forward to rping with you!

(Based on your icon, are you a fan of My Hero Academia?)

Right at back you, mate πŸ™‚

And yes, absolutely. It's now become my favorite anime. Do you like it too? πŸ˜„

@Tinarandel:

Hello and welcome to the forum, Sierra! I'm Tinarandel, one of the Moderators and a veteran writer of this site. It's a pleasure to meet you!

The pleasure is all mine, mate πŸ™‚

Yes! It is also my favorite! Are you following the anime only, or are you caught up with the manga? (I'm in the former camp).

@doggo:

Yes! It is also my favorite! Are you following the anime only, or are you caught up with the manga? (I'm in the former camp).

Awesome, looking forward to discussing it with you!

I'm only watching the anime for the time being, but I have heard that the manga has already featured Class 1-B extensively and I can't wait to get there. LOVE some of those designs and abilities πŸ˜„

I'm super glad to have found a fellow fan. Most people don't know what I'm talking about when I bring it up πŸ˜›

That's great! I haven't been able to discuss it with anyone cause so many people are following the manga and I don't want spoilers. I also have a low attention span when reading manga in general.

We should make a thread or something.

Greetings Sierra! It's nice to see that new people are still coming to this site.

What kind of characters would you most commonly have, if you don't mind me asking?

@doggo:

That's great! I haven't been able to discuss it with anyone cause so many people are following the manga and I don't want spoilers. I also have a low attention span when reading manga in general.

We should make a thread or something.

Yeah, that's a problem I have while discussing it with the person who introduced me to it - she's way too far into the story due to reading the manga and knows everything that's gonna happen before I even get the chance to see it for myself.

I'm all in for a thread. Wanna create it or should I do it myself?

@Fenrath:

Greetings Sierra! It's nice to see that new people are still coming to this site.

What kind of characters would you most commonly have, if you don't mind me asking?

Very nice to meet ya, mate!

Do you mean as in species? I haven't done any proper Redwall RP as of yet, but I think I'm picking a weasel and possibly a ferret this time around. It could be a ton of fun, I just need to push myself into creating the characters sheets πŸ™‚

I was thinking more like if they're good or bad, or what they'd do for a profession. That kind of stuff. But, since you're new to rping you don't have to answer right now.

Good point, Fenrath, as I play a ferret in one RP, but a good one who ends up as Redwall Champion. (Curious Dreams)

@Fenrath:

I was thinking more like if they're good or bad, or what they'd do for a profession. That kind of stuff. But, since you're new to rping you don't have to answer right now.

I would like to point out that I'm not new to the concept RPing, just to Redwall RPs (and that I'm also fairly inexpert, having played and completed just one campaign before… a delightful Crossover RP). But sure, I'll try to come up with some details as I go along πŸ™‚

@Fernleaf:

Good point, Fenrath, as I play a ferret in one RP, but a good one who ends up as Redwall Champion. (Curious Dreams)

That sounds amazing, mate!

I can make the thread. Should I just make it a general anime thread, or specifically for this?

@doggo:

I can make the thread. Should I just make it a general anime thread, or specifically for this?

Anime in general might work best. Thanks for taking care of it, mate πŸ™‚

Looking forward to what's to follow!

Views