I'm new to this place, but not new to Redwall. So hi other redwall people. :3

I am pretty good at roleplay, if anyone is looking for a partner.

sooo….you like the Tomb Raider / Uncharted video games? :3

@RodoWodo:

sooo….you like the Tomb Raider / Uncharted video games? :3

I have one of the games but I haven't gotten around to playing it. 0

welcome to Redwall's Legacy. Hope your stay here is long and enjoyable. lol

@Kiara:

welcome to Redwall's Legacy. Hope your stay here is long and enjoyable. lol

I want to hang out with redwall fans, so I'll for sure be here a long time :3

Pyroo that's okay reason why is you can join my rp lost DeSota treasure if ye want. granted it is more modern

@RodoWodo:

Pyroo that's okay reason why is you can join my rp lost DeSota treasure if ye want. granted it is more modern

I might join, give me a link so I may look it over. I'm not too sure about the whole modern thing.

@Cheshire:

It's a birb! Hello birb!

Yes, it is I! The crow of legend! The burd of power!!!

'Sup. Rogue Captain, aka Icefurr, aka Anghan Silverfur, at your service. Nice to meet you. Redwall shall rule the world!

@Anghan:

'Sup. Rogue Captain, aka Icefurr, aka Anghan Silverfur, at your service. Nice to meet you. Redwall shall rule the world!

Nice to meet you too! :3

I hope Redwall will become more prominent in the days to come.

Just a quick question: have you seen any of my writing on the web?

icefurrsstories.weebly.com

@Anghan:

Just a quick question: have you seen any of my writing on the web?

icefurrsstories.weebly.com

No I have not. I'm assuming that's a link to the writings?

Aye. Some of it explains my charas, and my title as Rogue Captain. (Not official, of course)

@Anghan:

Aye. Some of it explains my charas, and my title as Rogue Captain. (Not official, of course)

There is a lot there

Indeed. I'm also an artist and aspiring author. First book about to be published, working on second. 'Ow about you?

@Anghan:

Indeed. I'm also an artist and aspiring author. First book about to be published, working on second. 'Ow about you?

I can shit out words, but I have no English training or writing training, all I have is what I've learned by myself. So my works suffer for it.

Hello Pyruoo! Your friendly resident thief here! Hope you have a good time and enjoy some lovely rp's together.

@Fenrath:

Hello Pyruoo! Your friendly resident thief here! Hope you have a good time and enjoy some lovely rp's together.

I like thieves they're totally ninja :3

I am excited to meet some fellow redwallers I can't wait to get involved here 😄

Views