A serious apology

• Okay before I bother explaining myself allow me to apologize for my absence for what…a little over a week? Okay whatever, however long I had unexpectedly vanished and left you guys in the Gate Report hanging I am really sorry about this. To put it plainly for some reason when I tried to even enter the site I was told that the account had been suspended because the Host Providers viewed this site as a potential threat. Although why after I have been on this site for about 2 years why of all times it decided now to view this place as a threat. I tried to do what I could to try and give a heads up but I couldn't access the site on my phone, laptop or even my tablet (I got a lot of tech don't I? .-.) It would just give me the same notification. I tried email but I don't think that got through. Although now the site  has been cleared and I only learned this since I tried to enter the site just for sh-fill in the rest- and giggles.

Still I am here now at least although I wish this whole stupidity didn't happen.

Bah it is what it is.

~cheers!

• It kinda of happened to everyone, so no faults there. They just posted it was down on their Facebook page, which helped explained why.

• Oh really I thought it was just me since my campus's network can be retarded and I still remember how the public school wifi used to block everything so I thought this was something on my end…...well I feel retarded.

Still you tend to think like this after seeing the government's  Department of Driver Services had parts of it blocked by a public school's wifi.....

• Global Moderator

It's not your fauly, Rodo, buddy. Our patience has been rewarded. Now we have the site back in its glory.

• Don't worry, my snakeskin bow was seized by customs and I got cited for "importing specimens without proper documentation."

• snakeskin bow…..T.J the hell do you have that for?

• We blame Rodo! D8 come, let us sacrifice him to the volcano!

• I'm afraid our volcano god is a vegetarian and lactose intolerant. You're going to have to find a more appropriate sacrifice.

• Why not er sacrifice a vegan then? I mean you are what you eat

• @RodoWodo:

snakeskin bow…..T.J the hell do you have that for?

I do Mounted Archery. 🙂 I shoot arrows off horseback and I wanted my Mongolian snakeskin bow that perfectly matches my snakeskin(fake) vest and saddle pad.

• I do Mounted Archery. 🙂 I shoot arrows off horseback and I wanted my Mongolian snakeskin bow that perfectly matches my snakeskin(fake) vest and saddle pad.

That is probably the most American thing I have ever read on this site….and I love it.  ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVZcnGyntuk ) <----not sorry

Recent Topics

Users

Topics