Hey So I have a psn account and I have my ps3 with me atm so being slightly bored I kinda wanna ask yall this. So who here has a ps3 and would be willing to game with me? I am pretty sure someone shares the same games as I do.

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!

R1CKSTARR

thats my username. 🙂

what games do you have and how often do you tend to well….end up in a violent explosion.....I play Motorstorm Pacific Rift so that happens to me....a lot.

AC3 and AC4, mortal kombat, tomb raider, RDR, sniper ghost warrior…:

So not many. Lol

uhhh crud it sounds like we dont have any games in common atm. mainly because a majority of my games are at my home while I am living on campus .-.

Wow I feel pretty lame since I still live at home… Can't complain tho.

Maybe you need to raid your house and bring all your games.

My house is four hours away from my college…..

Day road trip! Day road trip!!!

Screw that! I almost got killed getting to my campus because some retard thinks me turning on my turn signal to merge into a lane means to start driving like he is Aryton Senna*!

*Legendary F1 driver in the 90s. He sadly died in a freak accident when his steering shaft broke during a race.

Well you won't get better at driving if you don't practice. And everything in life is a risk, can't let it hold you back.

I am not driving for four hours just to get video games…...maybe I'll go get them when I'm on break.

anyone know about minecraft, and or undertale? cause i had this weird dream that included both that i want to share,…....

I'm scared of what this dream pertains…....do tell

lol, its not scary, really… well, it is a little all over the place, itsa dream of cource, but ill tell it the best i can. a friend of mine showed me minecraft, but the only thing pixalated was giant teddy bears, a castle, an inidetifiable objects. she, on the game, went into the castle, and met papyrus! she hugged him and stuff. at this piont, i wanted to play/be there so I grabbed a tabet and joined. so i went on too, and met papy. then my friend and papyrus took me to the rest  sat down to eat. the toddler wasgetting onto all kinds of mischeif, and i was trying to stop her. then she threw a rock at ashores head, wicht i stopped by magic! then asgore adopted me. then at the end,i got possed by chara, it was a WEIRD dream.of the main under tale characters. then me and my friend weren't playing it, we were in it! so then every ne exe-t me and a red haired, red eyed toddler, named CHARA!

its acually quite boring when i tell it. lol 😞

I play DOTA 2. That's pretty much it. lol

i know of undertale, play minecraft, supreme commander, and star wars old repulic online.

hey if anyone has a playstation 4 I would love a squad on battlefield 1

I play games!

robot_corp on Steam, and Wist#11696 on Overwatch, all PC-only.

I play FPS largely. Overwatch is my fave, but you can catch me on Left4Dead, GTA, and Vermintide often; Necropolis, PUBG (it's so intense!!), and Starbound less often.

If one of you is Taggerung on Overwatch, you better 'fess up. I need to know.

I uh, play mostly single player games X3
Only online games I play is Phantasy Star Online and Doom (original, but not many people do deathmatches these days). Urban Terror I generally play a few times a year at get togethers. That's about it X3

Views