Gamers.

• Hey So I have a psn account and I have my ps3 with me atm so being slightly bored I kinda wanna ask yall this. So who here has a ps3 and would be willing to game with me? I am pretty sure someone shares the same games as I do.

• ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!

R1CKSTARR

thats my username. 🙂

• what games do you have and how often do you tend to well….end up in a violent explosion.....I play Motorstorm Pacific Rift so that happens to me....a lot.

• AC3 and AC4, mortal kombat, tomb raider, RDR, sniper ghost warrior…:

So not many. Lol

• uhhh crud it sounds like we dont have any games in common atm. mainly because a majority of my games are at my home while I am living on campus .-.

• Wow I feel pretty lame since I still live at home… Can't complain tho.

Maybe you need to raid your house and bring all your games.

• My house is four hours away from my college…..

• Day road trip! Day road trip!!!

• Screw that! I almost got killed getting to my campus because some retard thinks me turning on my turn signal to merge into a lane means to start driving like he is Aryton Senna*!

*Legendary F1 driver in the 90s. He sadly died in a freak accident when his steering shaft broke during a race.

• Well you won't get better at driving if you don't practice. And everything in life is a risk, can't let it hold you back.

• I am not driving for four hours just to get video games…...maybe I'll go get them when I'm on break.

• anyone know about minecraft, and or undertale? cause i had this weird dream that included both that i want to share,…....

• I'm scared of what this dream pertains…....do tell

• lol, its not scary, really… well, it is a little all over the place, itsa dream of cource, but ill tell it the best i can. a friend of mine showed me minecraft, but the only thing pixalated was giant teddy bears, a castle, an inidetifiable objects. she, on the game, went into the castle, and met papyrus! she hugged him and stuff. at this piont, i wanted to play/be there so I grabbed a tabet and joined. so i went on too, and met papy. then my friend and papyrus took me to the rest  sat down to eat. the toddler wasgetting onto all kinds of mischeif, and i was trying to stop her. then she threw a rock at ashores head, wicht i stopped by magic! then asgore adopted me. then at the end,i got possed by chara, it was a WEIRD dream.of the main under tale characters. then me and my friend weren't playing it, we were in it! so then every ne exe-t me and a red haired, red eyed toddler, named CHARA!

• its acually quite boring when i tell it. lol 😞

• I play DOTA 2. That's pretty much it. lol

• i know of undertale, play minecraft, supreme commander, and star wars old repulic online.

• hey if anyone has a playstation 4 I would love a squad on battlefield 1

• I play games!

robot_corp on Steam, and Wist#11696 on Overwatch, all PC-only.

I play FPS largely. Overwatch is my fave, but you can catch me on Left4Dead, GTA, and Vermintide often; Necropolis, PUBG (it's so intense!!), and Starbound less often.

If one of you is Taggerung on Overwatch, you better 'fess up. I need to know.

• I uh, play mostly single player games X3
    Only online games I play is Phantasy Star Online and Doom (original, but not many people do deathmatches these days). Urban Terror I generally play a few times a year at get togethers. That's about it X3

Recent Topics

Users

Topics