RP Tom-Foolery

• I am compiling RP Tom-Foolery due to waiting for a class not to far off. Since I do this with my other rp group, I will compile a short Redwall addition of Roleplay Themes

1. Vermin horde invades Redwall Abbey, only to realize it lacks weapons. They proceed to throw sticks at the abbey, causing them inconvenience.
    2. Vermin Warlord seeks redemption upon being defeated by the sun.
    3. Vermin Warlord accidently invades himself, hijinks ensues.
    4. Vermin Warlord wins battle, but is confused on how this is possible. Is driven mad by implications.
    5. Local galley slave discovers he had been rowing a beached ship for 20 years, has a extensional crises.
    6. Badger lord falls ill and falls down stares, destroying the entire long patrol on his way down. Falling badger lord becomes the greatest threat to Salamanderstron due to mounting casualties.
    7. Marlfoxes stealth to strongly, cannot find one another.
    8. Adventurers discover long buried treasure, but seemingly cannot find a single village to trade with. Their quest to find a single settlement whom will trade with them begins.
    9. Vermin corsairs paint wooden coins with gold, fool everyone with their wealth. Only local accountants can stop their devious plans.
    10. Wolverine bard travels to Mossflower, but has a terrible singing voice. Forces Redwall abbey to keep him on as a bard or face his wrath.
    11. Vermin capture small children to keep them as slaves, but find them to troubling. However, the vermin cannot pass back the brats to their parents as they are simply to troublesome. Vermin suffer from childhood pranks.
    12. Warlord humiliated when blind slaves beats him up, asks adventurers to run horde as he trains up.
    13. Warlord humiliated when crippled slave beats him up, asks adventurers to run horde as he trains up.
    14. Warlord humiliated when dead slave beats him up, becomes terrified and hires adventurers to perform funerary rights on dead slave.
    15. Long Patrol patrols river, is attacked by confused and vicious frog assassins.
    16. Farmer uncovers ancient mole kingdom whom revers him as a god, asks adventurers to rescue him from mole kidnappers.
    17. Redwall abbot asks adventurers to clean up mess from the great hall, only to be assaulted by pretentious 'artists' whom insist the mess is art.
    18. Long Patrol spies done disguises to spy on horde, but become so good in said horde that they become warlords almost overnight. Confused and uncertain, the warlords ask adventurers to rescue them.
    19. Rat pirates save village from pirates only to pirate the village, they discover its all a Long Patrol ruse to convince pirates to pirate this one village to have the pirates pirate each other.
    20. Anonymous assassins gather together and accidently assassinate each other, ask adventurers to help assassinate the real target whom is in fact one of the assassins.
    21. Vermin tribe wars with other over sacred bucket. Bucket is actually stolen from thieving shrews whom believe it to have magical properties.
    22. Slaving vermin band enslaves a group of otters, only to discover the otters cannot swim. Slavers ask adventurers to help teach otters to swim before big sale.
    23. Slaving vermin band enslaves a badger, only discover he is incompetent and weak. Slavers ask adventurers to help badger overcome fears in a cautious manner.
    24. Slaving vermin band enslave each other, only to discover they can technically sell themselves and do so for viddles. Confused vermin masters don't know whom to pay, and ask adventurers to deal with this.
    25. Redwall abbot discovers ghastly spirit is haunting Redwall, asks adventurers to perform exorcism to remove spirit.

• Oh my wordโ€ฆ XD

• 5. Local galley slave discovers he had been rowing a beached ship for 20 years, has a extensional crises.

I really like this one for some reason. Just imagining him swabbing the decks and standing to attention for inspections every day by himself. Probably makes his own slave gruel, then goes to set the silverware at the empty captain's table. I could write a whole story about that guy.ย  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also, that idea reminds me of Kryten, from Red Dwarf: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psidz_-s00c

• I can approve of all of these.

2. Vermin Warlord seeks redemption upon being defeated by the sun.

However, I think this one is my favorite.

• 6. Badger lord falls ill and falls down stares, destroying the entire long patrol on his way down. Falling badger lord becomes the greatest threat to Salamanderstron due to mounting casualties.

I like this one, only because I think something like this would actually happen.

• @Scotish:

3. Vermin Warlord accidently invades himself, hijinks ensues.
    4. Vermin Warlord wins battle, but is confused on how this is possible. Is driven mad by implications.

I like these, just because it demonstrates how stupid vermin warlords usually are.

Nice to meet you, Fangheart!

• 25. Redwall abbot discovers ghastly spirit is haunting Redwall, asks adventurers to perform exorcism to remove spirit.

But doesn't Redwall already have a spirit within it's walls, the spirit of Martin the Warrior? Did this deadly spirit kick Martin out?

• i like the vermin capturing the kids, and the kids are to awesome for the vermin. ๐Ÿ˜› i would tottally love to kick vermin but this way.

Recent Topics

Users

Topics