Inspired by some ooc chatter I thought it would be fun to make a bit of a game here on the muck.

Welcome to Redwall Darwin Awards!

For those unfamiliar with the book series, a Darwin award is given to people who remove themselves from the gene pool by accidental death in a stupid and forehead slapping way.

For this game you are welcomed to mention characters from the books or from role play whos actions eventually or immidietly led to their own unintentional demise.

To nominate a character for a Redwall Darwin Award (RDA) here are the rules.

• the characters had to die. If the character injures himself from his own actions then its an Honorable Mention.

-the character had to UNINTENTIALLY take themselves out of the gene pool.

-The character has to be a redwall themed character, either from the books or from role play.

-the characters death has to be from his own actions, IE simply dieing in combat, being assassinated, being ambushed by enemies, etc etc does not count, not unless they died from foolishly picking a fight with some one clearly dangerous, left the means for their own assassination there for the assassin to use, or if their actions some how led them to being ambushed and killed etc etc.

-its a game so have fun :3

You got this idea from my comment earlier didnt you?

Yes. Yes I did :3

Seemed like a fun idea for a forum topic

Why is now I can predict that now this thread is up people are going to start making there characters die in very dumb manners just to earn themselves a award? Come to think of it, I think we should have a judges to decide who gets a Darwin award.

😮 I don't want to kill one of mine off…
              BUT
😎 I'll happily judge people's deaths?

I dunno Deekra Judging is some hard work. It is between cool (since he made the thread) or Me (since cool used my joke as the basis for this). But who knows…it is all a mystery whoooo ghostly inception noises whooo

I was actually aiming for people to post what they found to be a Redwall themed Darwin Award o.O

But sure! If people want to post an oocly segment of how their alt comically bites the dust, with out being too morbid, sure! I see no reason not too. We can all hold cards with numbers up showing how we graded their demise XD

I actually did plan on making a random them generator much akin to the one I made for the redwall muck…

http://rwmuck.limitless.org/rwmuck/content/forum-games-what-if-profession-game

Only with a 'if your character bit the dust, how would they go?" With humorous options you could roll for XD

There actually is no reason I can't post them both here actually...

@Rodo-Takosu:

I dunno Deekra Judging is some hard work. It is between cool (since he made the thread) or Me (since cool used my joke as the basis for this). But who knows…it is all a mystery whoooo ghostly inception noises whooo

Oh, well, I was just suggesting…

Views