Hi.
I haven't been in a Redwall RPG in years. I was feeling nostalgic on google and this was one of the first sites to pop up that looked promising. πŸ™‚ I look forward to playing in Redwall again.

whoot, I'm actually the first one welcoming the newcomer! Biscuits for everyone!

Hello and welcome to the site! ^^ Nice to have more membersΒ  in here and I hope you'll enjoy your time.

Hi! I felt the same way awhile ago! Welcome and I am excited to role play with you!

Thank you. πŸ™‚

Who remembers Y!clubs? Redwall RPGs as far as the eye could see back then, I even tried a modern Redwal RPG where the abbey was a tourist attraction. πŸ˜„

See you made yourself at home…and im fashionably late. Anyways welcome and I am glad your rping in our thread. Cant wait to see how you roll

Thanks.

Haha Ache is just like "Oh, so this is what it's like before you die."

Clearly but I think I just had a response that might make Ache confused. >8D

Welcome to the RL! I"m TJ, one of the Admins. if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

We don't bite and I certainly don't. hahahaha

Look around and hop in any OPEN RPG. We gladly can use more characters.

Thanks πŸ˜„
Contemplating a mole character, Redwall RPGs can never have enough moles but need to brush up on my molespeech first.

Hello!

Ooh molespeech. I've wanted to make a mole, but I too have difficulty with it. It's bad enough with Stulta and his songs and jokes and embarrassing ways πŸ˜›

I used to play moles a long time ago.. and had a hare that spoke molespeech after being raised by moles :D.

Haha that would be funny πŸ™‚

Having a mole talk harespeech would be even weirder πŸ˜›

Deekra damaged Ache's sling! That belonged to her father! Ache is VERY upset right now. 😞

Well maybe Ache should had noticed all the beasts thanking one another before trying to attack and besides, That marten you was about to attack is the one beast you do not want to battle like that.Β  πŸ˜›

Ache would rather have gotten maimed or killed by the pine marten than get her sling ruined 😞

Hey he just sat there xD.

http://www.redwallslegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2567.0 Mole character created πŸ˜„ Let's see how good my molespeech is after all these years.

Views