StoneWall Inc security Files: "Nikita Renvi Arratay"

–---------------------------------------------------------------------StoneWall Inc. files-------------------------------------------

::/WARNING!:
The following information is regulated as highly classified and requires level 2 access. Those who are caught illegally reading current files can and will be terminated. If you do not have level 2 access and is not accompanied by a level 4 agent please terminate  your connection and vacate the premises in order to avoid termination. StoneWall Inc. thanks you for your cooperation.

::/ Subject Name: Nikita Renvi Arratay
::/ Age: 23 years old
::/Gender:Male
::/Date of Birth:######
::/Place of Birth:######

::/Species: Rabbit
::/Appearance: A 5'11ft. rabbit with primary caramel colored fur along with dark brown fur that runs along chest,neck and inner ear regions. Eye color is dark brown.

::/Role: Research and Development Officer
::/Biography:
Nikita Renvi Arratay hails from the town of ### ######. He pertains and IQ of 121. Nikita had graduated from  ######### and entered military in the role of ##########. Due to this and the connections his father, ##### #### had he was quickly requested into the Belkan military Bureau known as The Byuro natsional'noy zashchity(BNZ) which translates to the National Protection Bureau. Upon entering the Bureau he was assigned into Response Unit #######. Due to the ##########, the incident that nearly wiped out his original unit he was transferred into 1st Response unit ####### and now remained with current unit until the Bureau was disbanded after a disaster in its facility located in the town of Geios causing a explosion which now left the city abandoned due to the nuclear radiation that covers the remains of the city. Agent Revi was soon recovered by Stonewall covert operation squad, ##### ####### when the nation of Belka became unstable and entered civil war between Nationalist Rebels and  Government when former BNZ operatives began to go missing.  [REMAINING BIOGRAPHY CLASSIFIED]

::/Timeline/Important Events:

• January,##,####: Assigned to ####### Response Unit

• Fedbuary,##,###: Participated in "Operation ####"

• Auguest,##,####: ########## secured and placed under research

• November,##,####:########## incident

• December,##,####: Transferred into new unit

• January,##,####: Project: VALKARIE

• April,##,####: Geios nuclear explosion

• May,##,####: BNZ disbanded

• March,##,####: Agent Renvi recovered by Stonewall covert unit

::/ ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
[CLASSIFIED DATA: LEVEL 3 CLEARANCE REQUIRED]
::/Accessing Level 3 clearance,input clearance code:*******
::/Access Approved

::/Personality: Nikita retained a rather clam personality along with playful tenancies during years prior to ########## incident. After described incident Anthony has developed a rather more cautious state of mind and could become slightly "jumpy" at times when ########## is mentioned. Despite this Anthony still retains a playful behavior and can be well liked throughout the company.

::/Possible Strengths:
-Nikita has a recorded IQ of 121 and is naturally able to fully understand a situation
-Due to prior military service and have completing 2 tours in ####### Nikita is highly combat experienced and knowledgeable with weaponry along with training in military Close Quarters Combat (CQC)
-Nikita like the rest of Level 6 Agents have been certified to have access on various information that lower Level operatives are not allowed

::/ Known Weaknesses
-Nikita retains slight fear when subject #### is mentioned or the in ########## incident in Novermber,##,####
-Nikita also in fact is slightly jumpy during certain situations
-Due to a incident while in a military tour of duty, he suffered slight damages on his eyes causing slight loss in eyesight. Fortunately for Agent Renvi, corrective glasses and contacts have been issued. Damages seem to be permanent with little chance of any form of recovery.

[REMAINING INFORMATION REQUEST HAS BEEN DENIED]

–-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END OF LOG-------------------------------------------------

This, is, awesome! I love the SCP foundation and would love to do something like this! Just out of curiosity, what is your favorite SCP? Mine is #087, The Stairwell.

I have some ideas on this, but nothing concrete. I'll think about it.

My favorite non-scary SCP would be, SCP-914 "The Clockworks" I could spend hours with that thing.  😉
Another scary one I like is SCP-1983 "Doorway To Nowhere" This thing is terrifying, especially when you read the unofficial document on it, written by that agent.

Views