Journey to the Mountain (OPEN!!! OPEN!!!)



  • ((We can play everyone watching Ache sitting in a tree holding her tail. 😄 I'm in favor of a time jump))



  • (Moving away from the Flitchaye location and into some more clean air seems like a good idea. Timeskipping to that would probably work. Maybe back on a different path toward Salmandrastron?)



  • ((Okaaayy… Time for randomness :P))

    Away from the Flitchaye, the party relaxed much more. Now they sat sharing lunch and discussing the next step. With the Flitchaye's supplies, a pouch of their burnable herbs each included, they were all well stocked and able to continue.

    Adi rapped a nearby tree with a stick, to gain the chatting group's attention.
    "I think we need to plan what we are doing now. Will we go on a separate course, or shall we head together for a while? First of all, we have all just been well laden, so supplies are not a difficulty for those who want to stick together for the food. But it is safer to travel in a large group, especially when it comes to nuisances like the ones we left behind. Seig and I will be travelling together still, I believe, as we are still on our way to Salamandastron. Cheri, Sanzo, Jalie? You three have been travelling with us a bit. Will you stay, or will you try your luck elsewhere. Ache, Deekra, Ilex, Serghei, Mulligan, Priscilla... I've missed somebeast haven't I? Ah well, anyway, what do you lot want to do since you just met us?"

    ((Btw DID I miss someone?))



  • (You forgot Serghei's rather quiet fox buddy Dimitri.well quiet for now…)

    Sanzo looked at Adi and shook his head. "I would pefer to stay if it isnt a bother, as you can tell Im not used to the land..." He said as he walked. The land was very different to the lands to the east and the beast seemed so...different.  The sable kept think about that odd squirrel and her "vermin" comments.  How is a entire species able to be considered evil and what had created such a way of thinking? Yet then again, practically everybeast's around him species are not native to his lands..well_"Nishi no hitobito wa kimyōdesu(translation:These westerners are strange. Thank you google xD)"_ He muttered to himself. Maybe he will never figure them out but time will tell.

    As fo Serghei, he simply shrugged.  "I will not make a decision but we are heading to the mountain on business with the badgerlord himself so even if we split our paths will cross, my friend." As the marten spoke the fox dressed similarly like him approached Serghei and whispered in his ear. The marten shook his head and patted the fox's shoulder before resuming to speak. "It is your call.It will not bother me en in anyway…"

    (Ohhh what did he whisper into Serghei's ear? Whooo mysterious mystery whooo. Oh and if somebody dare says "What does the fox say?" I will find you and beat you with a butter sock.  -intense "try me" stare-)



  • Cheri nodded vigorously. "Of course I'm coming with you, what else would I be doing?" That settled, she munched on an apple.

    Jalie was drifting off to sleep when Adi interrupted her pleasant dozing by banging on a tree trunk. She looked at him, extremely disgruntled. "If that's how it's going to go, I don't know if I want to stay! I'm exhausted and was trying to get some sleep while we're stopped, thank you ever so much for waking me up!"

    She rubbed her paws over her face as a silence fell over the group. "Sorry, that was uncalled for… Yes, I'll come along with you."

    Mulligan looked at Priscilla, who shook her head. "Cannot leave the marsh, Mully, but if you want to follow the black one to the mountain, I won't keep you. Be warned, Mully, she does not look for a match. You may find her pretty knife in your face." She chuckled and resumed eating her scone.

    Mulligan looked at Jalie, who immediately lowered her head. "I'll be happy to go along with your company, Madam Jalie."

    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!" Cheri sang out as she saw the blush rise on Jalie's cheeks.



  • ((LOL now you've got that song stuck in my head, Rodo))

    Deekra nodded, lowering her food to the ground and stretching.
    "I will come. I wanted to head back to the coast again, anyway. There are friends there that I might want to say hello to."
    Ilex glared at Deekra for a moment.
    "I am NOT coming!" she snapped, her eyes alight with fire. "I will NEVER go near the ocean EVER again. I've had enough of it for one lifetime!"
    Ignoring the stares, she picked up her allocated supplies and stormed away. There was silence for a moment, then softly Deekra said "she won't be back", and the conversation continued.



  • "Safe travels Ma'am." Seig gave Illex that little send off and a salute as she stormed out of the camp. The ferret currently standing a bit away from the others as he watched where they came from. Not wanting to give those Flitchaye a chance to sneak up on them or anything else now. But truth be told despite his earlier nap Seig was starting to feel the first pangs of tiredness from today's ordeals. Probably best to set up camp soon after they all got along a bit.

    It was good to know that most if them would be joining, would make attacks a lot less likely with a larger party. Just need to be wary of that squirrel that thought himself and Sanzo as well as others evil. Then again they had a good amount of traveling time still to try and teach her. "Good to know many of us will be staying. We should start thinking about setting up camp to recover from the ordeals. With a watch schedule of course."



  • Ache considered the possibilities. There was no one forcing her to go along with this odd group, she could go on her own like the wildcat did if she wished. But she was curious about these beasts, especially the vermin who claimed to not be vermin, and she was interested in where they were headed.

    "I want to keep an eye on these bad, er ver-… these not goodbeasts." Ache said, still not sure what the polite term was for a band of vermin. She was not going to worry about it. She used a stick to work a bit of food out from between her teeth. "I've never seen Salamandastron- might be fun to climb it. Probably has a nice view too."



  • Adi counted who was coming, and who wasn't, the best he could.
    Ilex and Priscilla stay he thought. Serghei and the fox undecided. So that left…
    "Sanzo, Mulligan, Jalie, Cherie, Deekra, Seig and Ache, we should head off again. It's just past midday, and we've had time to rest and let lunch sink in, so we shoul use the rest of the daylight to keep going towards Salamandastron. Give me a small amount of time to scout, then we'll go."
    Adi nodded to Ache.
    "Will you come with me?? Two tails are better than one"

    Without waiting for a response, Adi disappeared into the nearest tree and popped his head out the top, spotting the faint line in the distance that was Salamandastron. He headed towards it, moving left a bit every now and then to check for other dangers. IF Ache had chosen to follow, she would logically head right and they would meet in the middle and head back.



  • ((OOC: Oi! get on her ;P))



  • (That awkward moment I thought it was someone else's turn….)

    Sanzo watched the two vanish into the treeline before he got up."Excuse me if anyone needs me I will be by the stream." The sable said as he grabbed his Guandao and heading through some foilage till he was at the stream. Even though he was out of sight he knew he was well with in earshot. Sanzo then placed his blade down and took off the top of his outfit and leaving a sleeveless silk shirt on and began to train. He decided to resume the training he had always done. It movements of the sable was rather unusual but seemed to portray much power in each move but he moved at a slow yet, dynamic pace in order to practice control. As he trained he pushed the questions in his head aside, now was the time to focus and not worry about such thoughts. He continued on as he listened to the relaxing sound of the stream. It kept him at ease since it reminded him of his father's monastery where he grew up amd trained in the arts of his eastern homeland.



  • (Hopefully fine Rodo >:D )

    Nodding at Adi as he seemed to be preparing for scouting he shielded his eyes as he looked up into the tree to see the squirrel already a good distance up in it. Those wacky squirrels. But then Sir Sanzo seemed to wait a short time alone. Which left Seig alone with the remainder of the group. Going back to standing watch the ferret soldier was soon distracted but the quiet wooshes of something being swung through the air at speed and the noises of training. Letting his eyes wander over toward then noise Seig finally let curiosity get the better of him as he wandered over to get a better look. He found the sable doing what seemed to be drills with his odd…more to say different polearm. Now that he a chance to see it in motion it it looked like a combination of a Bill Hook and a Bardiche. But from how the Sable was handling it Seig had very little doubt in its lethality and it seemed to be well balanced. The Ferret soon moving from the tree line to be standing a bit was off from the stream and Sanzo as he leant on his Halberd a bit and watched, his curaiss still on but helmet, gauntlets, and boots in his backpack now as he watched and waited. But didn't say anything as he didn't want to distracted Sir Sanzo...but he couldn't help but want to perhaps do some light sparring against this new weapon - but training beside him once Sanzo saw him and moved a bit to make space would be fine with Seig as well.



  • ((Lazey? You wanna go?))



  • ((Lazeylazeylazey))



  • (I think the zombies got to Lazey….either that or there is a reason for that name. I can  go instead if she doesn't post soon. we should just continue as if she is just there if it comes to that.)



  • (Won't do anything with Adi until she reposts, as she might want to be scouting with him.)


Log in to reply
 

Recent Topics

0
Online

264
Users

1.4k
Topics

26.1k
Posts