Hello I'm a traveling kestrel who made his way over to this place from RWW. I consider myself a decent enough roleplayer but I'm definitely not the best. Anyways if there is anything else I should mention just say.

May as well piggy back off of your post I guess. I am ALSO a migrant RPer and occasional writer from the Redwall Wars wiki, former lead Admin of the site. I recently left the site and this place seemed active enough to give it a shot!

You can call me Corbus.

Welcome!

Always glad to see new people here on the forums.

Thanks! Any suggestions for how to get involved?

There are several 'OPEN' RP's going, most of them have an OOC thread also so you could check and see if there's an easy opening for you right now. 🙂

You can start your own, somewhere there's a helpful thread about how to do that. (Which is to say, I can't find it but I know it's there somewhere because I read it in depth when I joined.)

Welcome to both of you! I'm so glad you came upon the site and wanted to give it a try.

As Serena has stated, you can pretty much jump into any open thread, or you can start your own.

try reading this to help you get started >> http://www.redwallslegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2495.0

If you have any other questions, we are always here to help answer them  🙂

Welcome! I am the resident CoolCoyote and person too lazy to update my profile with a picture!  I have never heard of Redwall Wars but welcome non the less!

And there are currently several open stories going on and enough people that you could probibly just start a story and get it going.

What kind of rp do you guys like? Casual? Action? Casual action? O.o

Welcome to Redwall's Legacy! I'm Gerns, I play the forum's resident hordes of vermin. Wildcat warladies, Pine Marten pirate emperors, and polecat plunderers are my usual reportoire, along with a bunch of minor monsters such as travelling vermin merchants dealing in dodgy goods, sly slavers or even magic Marlfoxes. If you need more excitement, property destruction and weasels in your RPs (and believe me, every RP needs more weasels), give me a call, and I'll come and kill you see if I can liven things up!

Views