Vegetarian, Pescatarian, Gluten Free what?

I want to know who here has dietary needs? This may include allergies (to food), cultural aspects to red meat, vegetarian, or pescatarian (like me). I want to know so I have an idea of what I could put up that everybody would enjoy and be able to eat.

And yes, I know, there are 240 members besides me, and this will cause some chaos, because I reckon at least half of you lot will have dietary needs, and they wont all be the same, making it hard to work on, so I also want a show of hands as to who actually reads my recipes (wont be offended if no one puts their hands up).

And finally, I want a show of hands as to who actually looks at my recipes and thinks Yum yum, I want to try that!!!.

I love to read your recipes, and there've been a few that I've actually made! ๐Ÿ™‚

And as for special dietary needs, I'm rather experienced in that area, having cooked vegan, vegetarian, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Corn Free, Sugar Free, Low Sodium, Grain Free, Corn Free, Egg Free, and Soy Free, in the past 10 years I've been cooking. So I can pull some recipes out of my hat and throw them around sometime.

Wow! You have a lot of siblings (just kidding). Well, you may have ten years of experience but I haven`t been cooking since I was three (more like six, actually). So out of those options, what are your dietary needs?

Weeeellโ€ฆ I do have five brothers, but none of them have dietary resistants. ๐Ÿ˜›

I used to have allergies to corn and wheat, I went completely GF, DF, CF, and vegetarian for a few months, several years ago, and I'm still somewhat sensitive to sugar. But in my vast cooking career (I started cooking when I was about 4 and took over cooking for my family when I was about 10 - I'm 17 now) I've done cooking for potluck dinners and such, as well as serving food to families with newborn children, etc. So I've done a lot of special needs cooking. ๐Ÿ™‚

Well, Im glad youre going to be my assistant then. Do you have a character up yet?

And 17? 4 whole years ahead of me.

No, not yet - things have been busy around here lately. ๐Ÿ˜› It's on my list of things to do this week though, hopefully it happens.

Views