Washed Ashore (Open)

• ((OOC: Oh, right. I didnt realise. I was out of ideas and Id forgotten the order))

IC:
    Ilex watched the fight enthusiastically. She loved a good scrap, and wanted to join in. Then the rat fell out of her paws. Ilex stared at him, trying to make sense of his incoherent speech.
    So… if we kill the pine martens and ferrets, the hares will feed us, and if we kill the hares, the pine martens and ferrets will kill us? Well then thats decided. Lets kill the pine martens and ferrets
    Then she began to bound over to the fight, her eyes bright.

• Two beasts locked in mortal combat awaited the wild cat. A grey furred hare fought desperately with his pine marten counter part.

The hare was wearing a dark green cloak over studded leather currass. One ear appeared limp and the other strait. The beast he fought was a mangy example of pine marten. Scraggly brown fur, bare chested, and using a rope to hold his grey cloth trousers to his portly waist.

The marten was actually rather good with a saber though. Certainly giving the hare a run for his money even when using a long sword to duel with.

The two locked blades to growl at each other. The marten tbough was the first to catch sight of the wild cat baring down on them. It forced him to take a double take, letting out a paniced screach as he broke away from the hare. He managed to back away only to stumbled on his own tail. Falling onto his back he let out a terrified yell.

The hare, reacted simularly, letting out a startled yell as he leaped away from the wild cat. The battle came to a brief pause at the felines appearence. This was…not part of any plan either had.

Dylan face palmed. "Well, in for a penny, in for a pound." The lizard drew his blade. "Ratty, or...what ever your name is. You take the vermin on the left, I'll take the ones on the right, Drakki, stand there and cower in safety."

The wolverine nodded curtly from where he cowered behind the hill side. "Got it."

Before anyone could object the lizard rushed off into combat with a war cry.  Vermin, coming to save the long patrol?

Oh he wouldnt miss this for the world...

• (Shall I post or are we waiting for Rodo-Takosu?)

• Ooc feel free to post XD

• OoC:(err… i thought i was forgotten and i was actually gonna let this go derp)

• (Ooc lol! Feel free to join yonder…crazy eyed...cat person... ^^ we will add you to the pose order based on where you pose :3 until then feel free to post faclan 🙂

• (there is a order? i feel like i should had noticed that one…)

• (As far as I am aware the order is myself, then coyote, and then Deekra. But we've changed it around in the thread before so it shouldn't matter too much 🙂 - if you see a good point to slip in you should be able too.)

"W'at?" Was the only real response Tul could give as the cat ran off down the dune side and then the lizard ran after her. Rubbing his eyes a bit Tul sighed as he yawned…Gods he just wanted to sleep but now he had to fight? With no weapon? Glancing down to be sure he had indeed lost his dagger during his slow floating toward this place he looked around for something and finally just settled on a good sized rock. Looking back at the wolverine after he had his weapon and the others ran he considering just joining him but then grumbled and set off down the hill as he looked for something he could help with. The rat mumbling as he went and scanned.

Spotting a 'are engaged with a f'urt and currently locked in a clash trying to over power the other Tul sidled into close range and hucked his rock into the side of the ferrets head. Nearly knocking the poor beast out completely Tul watched as the ferret staged to the side before the hare ran them through before spinning around to face Tul. Doing his best to smile and holding up his paws to show he was unarmed Tul stated as clear as he could. "F'end?" The hare looked at him for a second before taking a dirk from his belt and tossing it at the rat before moving to help his comrades.

Thankfully Tul didn't stab himself as he moved to the side to let the blade fall into the sand before picking it up and following after his new 'are f'end.

• (Busy at moment, sorry. Will post when chance arrives)

• (Righto, chance has arrived)

Ilex smashed a marten's skull with one paw, and stealing his sword, beheaded another who was just about to slay an injured hare. The hare stared at her as she crashed away, thin but impressive, weak but wild. She locked swords with another, and watched as her sword snapped. Madly, she swung her arm around and caught the sword by the blade, yanking it away. She roared in pain, and madness set in her eyes as she chased the terrified marten into the deeper, more dangerous areas of conflict.

• (okay screw it I am jumping in now. btw the character i am using has a little joke about him, he and his brother have the most unpronounceable last name in Mossflower  so feel free to screw it up as you wish here is his profile –------> http://www.redwallslegacy.com/forum/index.php?topic=2498.msg44515;topicseen#new )

Towards the outskirts of the battle two cloaked pine martens hid by several boulders. The younger one glanced over to see the elder one reaching for his blade. "Easy brother," The younger one said. "Keep your blade sheathed. If you draw the blade we are dead." As the younger one spoke he pointed out to towards the wildcat chasing a rather unlucky marten into the more intense parts of the battle. The elder one looked at his your brother. "But Serghei, we can't just stand here." Serghei sighed as he glanced at his elder brother. "Emil, they thought it would had been a smart idea to attack those hares. Clearly they was wrong so let us not make their mistake." Serghei watch his brother nod and let go of his blade's handle before looking back and observing the battle. "Besides Emil, father made it my job to keep you safe due to my...talents. So I won't let you do anything you regret."

• Ooc i will post (or try to) over the week to all stories i need too ^^

• Its ok Coyote 🙂 )

• To say that chaos had decended upon the battle field was a bit of an understatement. The lizard, the wild cat, and the rat, while few in number their sudden appearence was so unexpected it threw both sides into dissary.

The hares recovered first. "Right then." The grey furred hare with one limp ear said almost casually. "Finish them off! Kill the…" he hesitated for a moment. "Kill the sorry lot of martens and ferrets!"

Dylan had to admit this was quite the odd set up as well. Fighting along side the long patrol against vermin He had the sinking feeling that thistell was not a story he would brag about later in tavern...

The vermin for their part were broken. The fight was barely even to begin with, even less so when the wild cat appeared out of nowhere and came at them like a ferral beast. Marten's and ferrets took to fleeing in all directions from her. The few that stayed were slaughtered like cattle, falling prey to the long patrol's spears and knives.

Which begged the question, what would happen when the fight was over?

(Sweet 😄 all characters are welcome! I think, i did not start this story XD also, sorry about the wait.)

• Doing his best to follow his new friend into combat Tul fell back on what he did when he was still part of the corsair crew the few times he did fight. Stay out of it mostly until the opponent was fully focused on the Hare fighting him, and then move in to push or stab or otherwise distract the other enough for the Hare to finish off. The particular hare he shadowed used his help to good effect and managed to kill three mustelid with his help and actually smiled at the Rat as they worked. It didn't take long till after more of them started to fall that many of the foe beasts ran off to abandon the battle. Tul had a moment of consideration that he should run as well…but he knew the hares would be able to run him down without much effort and make him very dead.

So instead he carefully held out the dagger he had been given and lowered it to the sand before sinking down to his knees and putting his paws on the top of his head as his hare friend turned around to look at him. Doing his best to smile Tul started to speak, "F'iend Rig't? I halp'd ya wi'h ta ba'dis?" But the hare just waved a little and told him to shush till the Sergeant decided on the fate of their very odd vermin auxiliaries. They were told not to kill them, but they may still need to bring the vermin in if the Officer decided it to be so. So the hare moved to Tul's side after picking up and sheathing the knife with a paw on the rats shoulder.

• (i think its dreekas turn?)

• (it is cause i post right after Deekra…)

• (OH… forgot about this thread sorry)

Ilex watched in dismay as the martens and ferrets either fled or lay on the ground killed. When the hares discussed what to do with the four, Ilex gave a low growl to anybeast who looked her way. When it was decided that they were to be left alive, Ilex snarled in displeasure at the tone that the sergeant announced it in. She gave the hare a glare an followed after the group.

(Short post sorry, I am clean out of ideas)

• Serghei shook his head as he saw a ferret and a pine marten run their way. Both of the brothers recognized the 2 as they approached them before Serghei yanked both of them behind the rock. "Are you two insane?" The pine marten said with his slight accent. "Your going to get us all killed if they spotted you!" The ferret shook his head. "Serghei your being paranoid, if they saw us they would had sent that wildcat upon us and we'd be dead before we even got close." At this point Serghei cuffed both of them in the ear. "That what you idiots get when you think it is a good idea to attack well armed hares! Next time think." Emil stood their and sighed. "Brother relax, Rehn and Kul were not aware about this. Besides the fighting has died down we can just wait until everybeast there relaxes and we can slip away. How hard can that be?"

• (Ooc i will try to post soon…either later tonight or tomarrow)

Recent Topics

Users

Topics