Im having a little bit of trouble trying to find recipes Ive tried and enjoyed that I can put up. If anyone or anybeast has a suggestion for a recipe, or a recipe you`ve tried (and enjoyed) that I can put up, please tell me.

Thanks
Friar Femble
(Should I have written this in stutters?)

Hmm, I'll have to see if I can come up with anything! The biggest problem I have is that I don't measure when I cook, so while I can recreate it, I don't really know how to give someone else the recipe. πŸ™‚

I'm thinking a apple recipe would be good, given the season. πŸ™‚

You could try giving me the quantities so I can try making it myself (eg: 2C flour for every 1C milk).
Apples? Not a bad idea actually. My mom does apple crumble a lot, but like you, she doesnt actually do any measuring!!! Ill take a look in my recipe book (Hey, that rhymes!)

My apple crisp is a bunch of apples chopped up with a little brown sugar and cinnamon, and oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and butter for the topping. I'll see about making some for my TV night tomorrow and actually measuring. πŸ™‚

Go on ahead! It sounds nice. I looked through my recipe book, but only found 1 recipe with apples (other then the sausages with an applish sauce). I think I need to work on this πŸ™‚ .

AnyΒ  other suggestions?

Views