Suggestions

• Im having a little bit of trouble trying to find recipes Ive tried and enjoyed that I can put up. If anyone or anybeast has a suggestion for a recipe, or a recipe you`ve tried (and enjoyed) that I can put up, please tell me.

Thanks
    Friar Femble
    (Should I have written this in stutters?)

• Hmm, I'll have to see if I can come up with anything! The biggest problem I have is that I don't measure when I cook, so while I can recreate it, I don't really know how to give someone else the recipe. :)

I'm thinking a apple recipe would be good, given the season. :)

• You could try giving me the quantities so I can try making it myself (eg: 2C flour for every 1C milk).
    Apples? Not a bad idea actually. My mom does apple crumble a lot, but like you, she doesnt actually do any measuring!!! Ill take a look in my recipe book (Hey, that rhymes!)

• My apple crisp is a bunch of apples chopped up with a little brown sugar and cinnamon, and oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and butter for the topping. I'll see about making some for my TV night tomorrow and actually measuring. :)

• Go on ahead! It sounds nice. I looked through my recipe book, but only found 1 recipe with apples (other then the sausages with an applish sauce). I think I need to work on this :) .

• Any  other suggestions?

Recent Topics

Users

Topics