Hi everyone, I figured I'd post this because the chatbox tends to eat messages before everyone gets to see them. Cornflower's mom came online this afternoon (9-12-2014) to say that Cornflower is back in the hospital, in a coma, and she might not make it through. Please keep her in your thoughts/prayers/whatever that she'll be okay.

And yeah, I'm kind of crying over here.

~Seri

Here's the original post:

Cornflower MM [12|Sep 03:56 PM]: Hi, this is Cornflowers mom. I have some very bad news for you. . .
Cornflower MM [12|Sep 03:56 PM]: cornflower is in the hospital again, in a coma, and may not make it. Please circulate the news.

~Seri

OMG … thoughts and prayers being sent that way.  😞

Thank you, Jared. Cornflower's still the same as yesterday, I'm afraid.

Sorry to hear about your daughter. I am afraid I have not had the chance to meet her yet, as I am new to this forum, but I still wish to say that I hope she makes a recovery.

Not knowing the type of injury she has all I can really do is offer a quick scripture that I myself find comforting in times of distress, comes from rev. 21: 3-4.

"With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: ?Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his people. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.?

It talks about a time, hopefully very soon, in the future when we don't have to watch our loved ones get hurt. In the mean time I wish you and your family well.

I'm sorry to hear that. I may have not met her, but I still feel that I should say that I hope she recovers.

Just keeping this on the list… As far as I know there's been no change. Keep praying!

Hey, guys! I'm alive! Awake! Trying not to move my ribs! But I'm alive,

Yay! Welcome back! Also, good to meet you finally :3

Thanks! Please call me Corny or Corn. Nice to meetcha!

it's good to see you much better, and I hope it stays that way.

Hugs It's good to know you're doing better Corny. 🙂

YAY! Do be very careful, Corn dear. We don't want you to hurt yourself again!! hugs

Views