Hi new here.

• Hi everyone I'm new to this sight and I just wanted to introduce my self to everyone. I have been stalking this sight on and off for almost a year now and I finally decided to join.

I have read all the Redwall books, I have been a Redwall fan for over two to three years,  I like to RP (I hope to be able to improve my RPing skills here) and am a bit of an Artist. My favorite race in the books are the squirrels though I believe I am more like an otter myself.

• Well let me be the first to welcome you to Redwall's Legacy!
    I hope you enjoy your stay here.  :)

If you have any questions or anything else, do not hesitate to ask.

• Welcome. Great to have you aboard!

Zach

• Nice to meet you Thannora. :) I'm sure we'll have you RPing like a professional in no time, or at least have lots of fun. ^^

• Welcome to Redwall's Legacy! I look forward to seeing you RPing, and I hope you have a good time here.

If you have any questions or just want to talk about any ideas you have, feel free to start up a thread about it. ;)

• Flee! Flee while you can D:

I kid i kid. Wepcome to the server. What kind of alts are you thinking of making?

• Don't worry I am not scared off very easily.  ;D

I have one or two old alts that I would like to use here and there is always room for new ones. I  have an insane squirrel that I would like to use, and a pare of twin mice which I would like to adapt for this sight. Is there a limit to the amount of alts you can have?

• no limit, as long as you can keep track of them and which RP threads they are in.

• Woo! Insane alts are fun. I am tempted to bring an insane inventor here from the Redwall Muck. Cause crazy cat crazyness is fun ^^

• Late, I know, but Welcome!

• Never to late to be nice. In fact We already know each other from the VI. haven't been there in a few days…  :P I will PM you my username there. (No offence every one else Just don't want just anyone on the internet reading it.)

@ Coolcoyote: Yup she is really fun to play.  ;D Can't wait to get her going here.

• Hello, hello! :)

I'm Seri, your friendly neighborhood chatterbox.

• Who are you on VI?

• @Serena:

your friendly neighborhood chatterbox.

Coughcoughthatsthetruthcoughcough

Welcome to RL.

• Yes, my friend, that is the truth. I like to give people fair warning before they engage me in conversation. :D

• Just so long as you are friendly I don't mind. In fact I have been know to talk to much in real life as well as online but not as much… Also I must warn you that if I am caffeinated I tended to make really long and rambling posts. Be for warned. I try to avoid it when I can.  ;D

Recent Topics

Users

Topics