Just a thread for ooc discussion.

Decided that we probibly dont need pose order when both parties are seperated XD feel free to not wait up on me before posing at the jail.

I need to find a name for this wolverine XD Gulo is the scientific name for wolverines. Its latin for glutton.

Im thinking its a nick name given by Dylan but i am open to suggestions

Also, on this rp are we following pose order or are we going by the rule of two, where if two people pose before you then its your turn?

I thought it was one pose…
Oh, and Wolverine name... how about... if it`s a male... Acero (Spanish for steel), Miska (means little bear), Bois Sauvage (French for timber wolf, or you could just do Sauvage as a last name). I recommend either Acero Sauvage or Miska Sauvage.

I kind of like Galo Sauvage since it sounds like 'savage' XD and basically I'm used to mucks where everyone was at the gaming table at once. A good detailex post (2 parigraphs) can take more than 5 or ten minutes to write. If you find yourself with 5 or more players you don't want to sit there for 30 minutes before its your turn so you pose after every third player.

Needless to say it doesnt work for every rp XD I'm mostly just making sure no one is waiting on me to pose while I follow muck styled pose orders ^^

I have to point out that Gulo the Savage was the wolverine antagonist of the book Rakkety Tam. It would seem derivative just to use almost the exact same name.

Really? DX blast! I'll have to come up with a different name then 😛 Gulo for now will be dylans nick name for the gluttonous wolverine. Ill also have to make a non gluttonous alt eventually XD.

I am horrible at naming things and appearenly there is a lack of websites that offer suitable pet wolverine names. I wonder why that is XD.

I will figure something out. Until then, thank you all for the suggestions.

I looked at a site for pet husky names, because huskies are big dogs. I found some pretty interesting names there.

Well he is like a big fluffy goofy dog ^^ with the power to maul people O.O

Lol, all my alts are in a position to get big and fluffy, especially around the waist line 😛 Liam and zee have a chance of coming out as heroes for /slaying/ azreal, and Liam steals from the ship pantry anyways XD Rasilisk and Kacy are bothworking for the king and we've seen how the lizard is around food alreaedy, and poor Rascal is a terrible glutton. If he stays in Redwall and befriends Femble he may never leave mostly because he would be too fat to fit through the abbey gates XD

I read the last part and just had to imagine it… a fox with a waistline bigger than his imagination. He would probably enjoy never being able to leave. All the more to eat.

Lol, it would probibly cut decades off his life span but I am pretty sure Rascal would have enjoyed fattening himself to death on sweets XD

I should mention that I like Dynamic Rp, as in almost anything can happen to my alts. On this server especially. My alts can get hurt, get scarred, lose limbs, get new equipment, even gain weight. On another server I have a weasel who lost the ability to run on all fours simply because he ballooned outward from such a poor diet ^^ So don't be surprised if Rascal does the same XD

@coolcoyote:

Lol, it would probibly cut decades off his life span but I am pretty sure Rascal would have enjoyed fattening himself to death on sweets XD

Yes he would have.

@coolcoyote:

On another server I have a weasel who lost the ability to run on all fours simply because he ballooned outward from such a poor diet ^^ So don't be surprised if Rascal does the same XD

Cracked up laughing at this statement. I`m going to give Rascal enough food to make him burst.

lol! Death by gluttony XD By all means go for it.

And I have figured out a reason for the guards to not kick out either Rascal or Serena ^^

If you are talking about another RP, I suggest you PM each other, before we all get confused.  😛

Before i reply to your post pen, are there any tribal beasts you wanted to control? I think I will take the ferret and spoof one of his advisors ^^

Not really. If I need to adjust the course of the meeting I might have one of the ferret's generals speak up (I figure a tribal society like this would lean more toward the most respected fighters accompanying their leader, rather than just advisers; advisers just sounds more civilized to me. Feel free to ignore me if you want).

Views