Attic Trouble (Open)

• Ooc my ooc post got eaten. 😞  so…that leaves rascal nova and serena in the room. Do we want to just pose around fell and dreeka, time gap, or start a new scene? Or wait for them to return. In all honesty this scene is almost over in terms of plot development. All it needs is a good ending pose

• OOC:

Belarus sneaks up to the kitchen window and slides his pitchfork under the pie then secretly steals it.

LOL, not really.

• Ooc Rascal prods Nove in the side. Looks like he wont be the only one to fatten up over the next time gap XD

• Ooc waiting would be more convenient for me as well I'm on vacation right now and can only access the internet on my iPod

• Ooc ok we can wait then. In the meantime if nova wants to talk with her fellow foxy thst is fine with me ^^

• (OOC: Apologies for the late response, I've basically devoted most of my week to applying to colleges before school starts, not a whole lot o' time for the internet unfortunately.  :-[)

[i]"If you Femble or Bard want to be incharge of the fox and squirrel I see no problem with it. Keep in mind the abbey leaders have final say over their fates. But if you find one spoon, or one bandage missing from the kitchens or infirm, I'm kicking them out. Does this sound fair?"

Bard nodded.

I… I d dont n know w which one I sh should l look after f for th the w week. Er... Ill d d do h whoever

"Alright, do you want Rascal? I don't honestly like having foxes in my infirmary, to be honest the last one in there stole a couple of scalpels and my bag of sugar, and surely our thief here would prefer a job near some of your delectable dishes." Bard shot a piercing look over at Rascal, then turned back to Femble. "Also, I kind've already, well, told Serena I was going to make her my assistant. Are you fine with that?"

Zach

• Oh Femble smiled at Rascal, then at Serena.
    Okay th then

(OOC: I think now is a good time to switch scene to a week later)

BIC:
    The next week was successful. After a bit of paw slapping at the start, Rascal behaved himself. He was a fast learner and soon knew how to cook delicacies such as Deeper n Ever pie, or Otter Hotroot soup. At the end of the week Rascal was able to bake much more, but looked noticeably rounder.

• Ooc welcome back guys. I was wondering if you wanted to continue on here on this thread or start a new one?

• (OOC:) Honestly I think a new thread would probably be necessary once the trial period for Rascal and Serena is up, Serena and I have already talked about starting a new thread for her introduction into the infirmary sometime after this thread's over.

Zach

• Ooc me and dreeka can probibly do the same. Nova is welcome to spoof where ever she wants ^^ or in both.

Edit. Or we can make just a new thread. Either way is fine with me. I have no plans for this alt yet

• OOC: Whatever works for you all.

• OOC: If that is easiest, I`m good to go along with it. Shall the new thread still be all of us, or will we each make different threads related to our jobs?

• Ooc hmm. It seems we have split into two groups. Bard is showing serena the ropes of the infirm and dreeka is keeping rascal out of trouble by keeping him too well fed to cause it it sounds like XD

Yes i kept one alt skinny for like ten posts 😛
    If we want our alts to spoof in both scenes i see no reason two as both don't have to be at the exact time of day.

• I think a new thread (or two) would be the best . And if there are two there's no reason that we have to post in just one.

• OOC:
    We should use the one I put up, but no one replied to. A Nameday Feast in (Goes and looks for it) Kitchen and Dining hall. Thanks for the idea Coolcoyote. 🙂

Recent Topics

Users

Topics