Over the weekend I was finally able to watch the movie Frozen. I have fallen in love with it and was woundering if you have watched it already what lession did you learn from it.

"Can't marry someone you just met!"

lol my favorite part!

all a gal needs is her sister.

… Unless of course one doesn't have a sister...  😕

I loved Frozen. Personally, I learned that I am predictable, as three different people whom I trust very much told me I would love it. I did.

Well in that case the "sister" role would go to the BFF (best friend forever).

I do have one of those, though I don't call her my "best friend". She doesn't have a sister either, so we make a good pair. My mom sometimes says we ought to be twins, we're so much alike. 🙂

I personally liked Hans, I think he would have made a good leader. I also liked the fact that the "Act of love" was more like an act of selflessness and sacrifice rather then the generic "Love's kiss" thing. All in all, it was an okay movie.

I didn't read many fairy-tales growing up, so when I did read them, I found the whole "Prince finds/rescues Princess, kisses her, and rides off into happiness forever" kind of boring, actually.

(To clarify - the ones I got bored with were the newer adaptations. The Brothers Grimm, and other older ones, I really liked and still do. But then, I don't like watered down books at all…)

Tangled and Frozen I really, really, really liked. Haven't seen hardly any other fairytale/princess movies. Seriously, I have five brothers. 😛

"Hi, my name is Olaf, and I like warm hugs!"

One of the best things about it? Easy. No helpless princess. No boring, basic, princess gets carried off into the sunset thing. Honestly, it was getting to the point I didn't want to watch princess movies any more. It was refreshing, the ending.

Ha! Someone agrees with me… 😛

Views