Firstly, Happy spring time! The trees are budding, the grass is green and growing, the birds are singing, for some love is in the air, and for others it's a time to clean and purge all the junk and garbage from the year.

~ ~

Secondly, We would like to extend our apology with the down time we had experienced with the website. We have worked long and hard and now after some time, our beloved site and forum is back up and running.
We would like to extend out our hand in hopes that this message reaches new and old members alike to come back and reconnect. We realize that everyone has busy lives outside of their online lives, but even if it is just coming back to take a peek and say a "hello." We would love to hear from you and know that you are doing well.

~ ~ ~

Thirdly, we would love to get our main story-arc back in full swing as well as other role-plays and discussions that were recently put on hold (due to both inactivity, and the forum down time). We would also love to have new and exciting role-plays and discussions happening. There's always something to talk about. We want to hear from you and create new role-play stories with you!

~ ~ ~ ~

Fourthly, as with any spring cleaning, we have a few things to go through. One thing among them is our positions that we have available?

Available positions include:
- Greeter

• Bell ringer
  • Guardian of Noonvale (Abbot/chieftain type character)
  • Sergeant of the Long Patrol
  • Redwall Badger Mum
  • Foremole
    - Sparra Leader
  • Cellar keeper
  • Infirmary Keeper
  • Orchard Keeper
    ( * please refer to our Positions page to find the duties of each position * )

Due to the inactivity of some members, their positions have been withdrawn and are now available:
- Badger lord

• Log-a-log
    - King of Floret
    ( * please refer to our Positions page to find the duties of each position * )
    ~ There may be a few more positions available depending on what is done with a member who is no longer on the forum. More details to be announced at a later date.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Soโ€ฆ I know I joined recently... Like last night. ๐Ÿ˜›

But I kind of would like to take the position of "greeter". That sounds like it would be a good fit for my personality, time limits, and such. I would really love to get more involved.

So... Do I need a character just for that, or is that something that Serena can do whilst RPing? I get the impression from the job description that it's forum wide, not an role-playing role. Correct?

I'm still learning about the site, so I'm not ready for it yet, just wanted to throw that out there for consideration. ๐Ÿ™‚

- Greeter - Greets new users, offers to help in case of questions. Kind of a cool position actually, you get to be everyone's friend. Must log in at least 2-3 times a week.

the Greeter position is forum wide. You would be the one to greet and welcome new users who register. Kind of a concierge type of thing.
The only thing is that you are new here and still learning about everything, therefore would be unable to answer and guide basic inquiries about the forum and role-playing here.

But yes, once you are ready for the position, I see no reason why you can't have it, depending on if it is still available (which I'm pretty sure it will be)

going to work with shadow flame over the story arc! ๐Ÿ™‚

Update โ€ฆ

• Gonff has taken the Badger lord position

• Pen has taken the King of Floret position

• Pen is giving up the Bell-ringer position

• Gerns has taken the Greeter position, alongside his Horde leader position

• Tehrag has taken the Sparra Leader position and will work on the character profile.

* Remember to take a position, you are responsible for logging in for a check in at least 1-2 times a week, to make sure you are doing your duties as well as checking to see if your character of position is required in an RP thread.

• TJ will work with Shadow Flame to get the story-arc back on track

I could be the Orchard Keeper I used to live on a farm.

Only if you promise to remain active!

Of course. But I won't be on everyday and all day.

๐Ÿ˜›
as long as its at least 1-2 times a week at minimum

awesome! Now all you gotz to do is make a character for the positionย  ๐Ÿ˜›

I will do that where do I go.

You post character profiles >>here<<, in the character profile section of the Library board.

Views